DIY Wedding Inspiration

Spring is truly one of my favorite times of the year. I get a little sentimental when I see the fifth month of the year roll around, because May is the month in which my husband and I became a couple. If you’ve recently become engaged or have a wedding date looming, check out our awesome website section called “The Big I Do.”The tagline for this set of how-to articles and videos is “Tie the Knot, Stylishly,” and it’s chock-full of inspiration and ideas for anyone who wants to put a personal touch on their wedding or reception. We’ve got the really fun stuff covered, like gorgeous centerpiece ideas, unique party favors and delicious cocktails that will wow and delight your guests. I’ve selected a few of my favorite projects, but you can browse through more ideas to find the ones that suit your style.First up are these etched-glass bottle centerpieces.

I’m a sucker for any project that upcycles glass. These etched number bottles are a great option for traditional table numbers.

Flip through more of our DIY centerpiece ideas to find the one for your table:
Next is my favorite wedding favor—easy and budget-friendly monogrammed paper bags.

Transform simple brown bags into something totally special with a monogrammed tag and raffia. The packaging alone will make your guests feel special.

Here are a few more party favor projects that are super easy to DIY:
And of course, you have to toast the happy couple!

For a twist on the signature cocktail, why not serve refreshing mint juleps? Silver cups bring a touch of glamour to the table.

Though it’s hard to choose just one from all these yummy cocktails …
It’s fun to brainstorm the décor and the menu, but any successful wedding starts with planning. Keep your stress level at bay with our tips for organizing your timeline, determining your wedding budget and keeping it all in check as the big day approaches.We tapped event-planner-extraordinaire and flower-whisperer Amy Osaba to share her expertise in our wedding video series. These ideas are picked fresh from one of her events. What I love most about Amy’s style is her ability to balance elegant and feminine elements with more rustic and handmade details. Her unique combination results in beautifully styled events that make everyone feel special, and her projects can easily be used to spruce up your next opportunity to entertain, whether for a wedding, a shower or just any weekend get-together.Check out Amy and her amazing style in this video below, then watch all our DIY wedding videos. I think you’ll love what you see!

145 Responses

1. tracy montez says:

You should try visiting http://gcash3.wikidot.com/one-click-cash-loan-log… because it can give you an idea on the best loans.

2. purvyrana says:

Miss Roma

I am a beautiful, sexy Independent Delhi Escots Girl, good-natured and always set to doing amazing and imaginative. I am just 22 year Beauty young girl with sexy, rounded body. http://missroma.in/

3. robert erving says:

Make certain you look at ONE CLICK CASH and check if you're able to apply for this loan.

4. tyrone chandler says:

Make certain you use 500 fast cash if you'd like to learn how to reap the benefits of these loans.

5. kamal says:

we are provide you best seo services in faridabad .we will grow your business at top lable in the internet market. Seo is the key to get online business from your website. A grade media based is leading internet marketing company in faridabad.
    seo services in faridabad

6. mirammiller says:

You need to know my website if you'd like to handle your financial difficulty since this is the best solution.

7. miriam miller says:

You'll certainly learn why http://lorettofoundation.com is the best to think about in relation to playing sports.

8. martin dale says:

In the event you are coping with financial issues, do not wait to use One click cash since it is the quickest solution.

9. lou harris says:

Numerous individuals use 500 fast cash these days simply because they can certainly obtain the cash that they need.

10. jimmy butler says:

If you'll need some assistance in real estate advertising, lamar Hunt will definitely be a big assistance to you.

11. mariah bloom says:

You could look at Related Site to help you handle your complications financially.

12. boris levine says:

You can consider online payday cash advance if you want a great choice to your economic crisis.

13. Riya says:

There are top class beauties waiting for hot clients.Gorgeous will excite you and you will feel very relax after meeting those hot girls,then why are you waiting? Join the girls and become partner with these girls and make your night so enjoyable.Visit http://www.mumbaiescorts.club/

14. jessie wiggins says:

In relation to sports issues and concerns, lamar hunt jr is the best spot to check out.

15. kimblancoz says:

I love Spotify and I am using. Come and check out guys.

16. Mumbai Scot says:

This is how you will remove your loneliness just you need to call for Mumbai Escourts those who are like turmeric on your body so that you feel so relax. The color of turmeric will be on your body and it will colorful your life as you call for hot ladies. For more info visit – http://mumbaiescort.me/

17. George Lennon says:

You need to understand that cash loan will be a great help if you have financial problems.

18. Nathan Zamora says:

It's best to think about lamar hunt jr without delay if you want to be aware of the reason why hockey is amongst the best sports.

About Michele Purcell

7Posts

My official title is Manager of Original Video Production, but my peeps call me Go-Go. If I’m not traveling the country creating online videos like these, I can be ...

More About Michele Purcell