DIY Wedding Inspiration

Spring is truly one of my favorite times of the year. I get a little sentimental when I see the fifth month of the year roll around, because May is the month in which my husband and I became a couple. If you’ve recently become engaged or have a wedding date looming, check out our awesome website section called “The Big I Do.”The tagline for this set of how-to articles and videos is “Tie the Knot, Stylishly,” and it’s chock-full of inspiration and ideas for anyone who wants to put a personal touch on their wedding or reception. We’ve got the really fun stuff covered, like gorgeous centerpiece ideas, unique party favors and delicious cocktails that will wow and delight your guests. I’ve selected a few of my favorite projects, but you can browse through more ideas to find the ones that suit your style.First up are these etched-glass bottle centerpieces.

I’m a sucker for any project that upcycles glass. These etched number bottles are a great option for traditional table numbers.

Flip through more of our DIY centerpiece ideas to find the one for your table:
Next is my favorite wedding favor—easy and budget-friendly monogrammed paper bags.

Transform simple brown bags into something totally special with a monogrammed tag and raffia. The packaging alone will make your guests feel special.

Here are a few more party favor projects that are super easy to DIY:
And of course, you have to toast the happy couple!

For a twist on the signature cocktail, why not serve refreshing mint juleps? Silver cups bring a touch of glamour to the table.

Though it’s hard to choose just one from all these yummy cocktails …
It’s fun to brainstorm the décor and the menu, but any successful wedding starts with planning. Keep your stress level at bay with our tips for organizing your timeline, determining your wedding budget and keeping it all in check as the big day approaches.We tapped event-planner-extraordinaire and flower-whisperer Amy Osaba to share her expertise in our wedding video series. These ideas are picked fresh from one of her events. What I love most about Amy’s style is her ability to balance elegant and feminine elements with more rustic and handmade details. Her unique combination results in beautifully styled events that make everyone feel special, and her projects can easily be used to spruce up your next opportunity to entertain, whether for a wedding, a shower or just any weekend get-together.Check out Amy and her amazing style in this video below, then watch all our DIY wedding videos. I think you’ll love what you see!

65 Responses

1. Nicole Curry says:

Most of the content here in this blog is reliable for a lot of people.

2. Iya Lacson says:

You should Read More with regards to sports activities.

3. Kevin Adamson says:

Activities is absolutely not something that you can certainly master simply consequently Use this link to help fully grasp where to find facts about it.

4. suci says:

This is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article.

5. suci says:

I love your blog—thanks for all the information you provide.

6. Matt says:

Nice video. Really enjoyed the content. If I could produce something like this I would be happy.

7. @JoeyRegan6 says:

But we have to accept that little of our modern lives could be characterized as “good” for the planet. Sorry. I speak the truth.detaillierte Überprüfung

8. AsharSeo says:

I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing..gloves for texting

9. JackEskin1 says:

I see the fifth month of the year roll around, because May is the month in which my husband and I became a couple. jember

10. JackEskin1 says:

will wow and delight your guests. I’ve selected a few of my favorite projects, but you can browse through more ideas to find the ones . loft conversions hertfordshire

11. AsharSeo says:

I am back, its very energizing to discover such a decent review as I used to appreciate prior…<a href='http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/AntonioBradley/posts/1358056/Cases+Where+You+Could+Use+Custom+Flash+Drives&#039; target='_blank'>usb promotional drives

12. JackEskin1 says:

during application, the foam and its benefits will last for decades, and reduce the amount of fossil fuels we burn to heat and cool. Neither is good; one is better.attorney that are good in newport

13. AsharSeo says:

Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists….healthy eating research

About Michele Purcell

7Posts

My official title is Manager of Original Video Production, but my peeps call me Go-Go. If I’m not traveling the country creating online videos like these, I can be ...

More About Michele Purcell