Congratulations to Cindy from Terry, Mississippi — she won the brand new Bostitch 24-inch box level in this week’s Tuesday Toolsday Giveaway. In order to enter, we asked you to name the top 5 items on your honey-do list. Here is Cindy’s list. We’ve linked each one to step-by-step instructions to help Cindy get started.
- Refinish a floor (hardwood)
- Replace the kitchen floor (Josh Temple installs tile)
- Paint kitchen cabinets (Amy Matthews has all the details)
- Paint the window facings and baseboards (check out the knee-saving tip)
- Replace the deadbolts and knobs on entrance doors (the easiest thing on the list)
To enter, post a comment and briefly tell us what you think this old tool is used for — you don’t have to answer correctly to win, because, quite frankly, we’re not totally sure what it is either.
On Tuesday, March 29 we will randomly pick one winner then start up a new giveaway for another tool, which will be given away the Tuesday after that.
You have until March 29, 2011, 2:00pm (ET) to enter to win the Dremel rotary tool. Official Rules.