Be sure to tour every one, but here are a handful of my favorite spaces.
1. EXTERIOR: This waterfront location can’t be beat. Check out the views.
2. KITCHEN: I love the pop of color from copper patina on the island!
3. GUEST BEDROOM: With a marine-blue ceiling and an aquarium, what could be more coastal?
4. SKY CABIN: This private retreat feels just like a treehouse. My favorite.
5. UPPER DECK: Can’t you imagine stargazing from here?
Be sure to tune in on DIY Network to see how it all came together with the experts from the Crashers Series. Here’s the show schedule.
Mondays at 9:30 pm EST:
8/1 Kitchen, Breakfast Nook and Pantry
8/8 Master Suite and Bathroom
8/15 Living Room and Dining Room
8/22 Outdoors and Lower Deck
8/29 Outdoors and Yard
And on 9/5, watch the Blog Cabin Special at 9 pm EST.
Then make sure to set your calendar for the DIY Network Blog Cabin 2016 Giveaway — you can enter twice online per day starting August 8. Sign up for reminders here!
You may have noticed that we haven’t been posting on this blog much lately. That’s because we’re focusing on getting you the latest news and info through social media. You can still find all the latest information at DIYNetwork.com and updates on all our social accounts (see below).
Follow DIY Network on:
We hope you’ll continue the conversation by liking, retweeting and pinning all your favorite news and photos from DIY Network’s Blog Cabin 2016!