May 1

We’re Hanging Out With Matt Muenster Today!

Matt Muenster and Chris Grundy

Of all the G+ hangouts we’re doing at Blog Cabin 2014, today’s hangout is the one you don’t want to miss live. As promised, Grundy will hangout with us in a kiddie pool. And since Bath Crashers is filming at Blog Cabin today, DIY Network host Matt Muenster will have to do the same.

These two have a history of being silly so we can’t wait to see this.

Join us today at 3 p.m. ET while we chat live with the guys “poolside.”

WATCH THE G+ HANGOUT HERE.

If you’ve got a question about the Blog Cabin master bathroom for Matt or Grundy, ask in the comments below and it might get answered!

• Posted at 10:46 am on May 5, 2014

1. The Hangout sounds fun! I will try to attend. And by the way, I love the above photo! Muenster and Grundy are funny! I hope that rhino is made of plastic!

travelfun on May 1, 2014 at 11:00 am
  2. My question for Matt , Is there multiple shower heads in the master bath shower? Thanks in advance.

jensmithwiz on May 1, 2014 at 11:11 am
  3. I would like to know is the tub and shower separate maybe a nice soaking tub? LOVE the BLOG CABIN THANKS

Joyce I. Graham on May 1, 2014 at 11:49 am
    • If you look at the plans for the M-Bath you'll see that there is a tub and separate spa shower.

go to picture 38:)

AnniesOwn on May 1, 2014 at 1:06 pm
    • Thanks so much for your answer.

Joyce I. Graham on May 1, 2014 at 8:26 pm
  4. Those guys talents and personalities are as large as that rhino. What shape is the tub, and is it one of the fancy ones that reheats the water? ahhhhhh……….

filanddell on May 1, 2014 at 11:51 am
  5. Many bloggers seem to think bamboo flooring won't hold up in the bathroom because of it being essentially a "wet" room. What do you guys say? Are you using bamboo or something else? What are your plans when you guys get in the kiddie pool? Seriously you guys are awesome! Your skills are amazing and thanks for taking the time to talk with us.:D<3 Have a wonderful time while you are here in Florida.

Sheri McNamara on May 1, 2014 at 12:13 pm
  6. I would like to know how the bathroom's are going to tie together with the options that we were given. It seems like some were more of a country feel and others more contemporary. Do they make a claw foot tub that can have jets put into it? That would be perfect. I know the upstairs bathroom was going to be more spa like and had a huge shower. Does it also have a tub? The down stairs bathroom I am really hoping will be more of that cottage feel with a nice claw foot tub in it. I know what ever is done will be great! I love watching you transfer bathrooms into pieces of art. Stay safe and God Bless.

What is that huge white thing in the front yard? Can anyone tell me what that is?

CheleRS3 on May 1, 2014 at 12:15 pm
    • That huge white screen is for filming and photo taking. It is used for reflecting light onto the subjects being photographed, so there are no shadows. Most all wedding photographers use screens like this, but on a much smaller scale. You will see the machine that shoots the light against the screen. I have a friend who is a photographer, and she uses a smaller screen.

Builder on May 1, 2014 at 1:43 pm
    • Thank you Builder. I thought it might have something to do with that, but I had never seen any that big before. I appreciate you letting me know. I can't wait until we get to start seeing the shows. Do they wait until all the renovations are done before they start airing the show?

CheleRS3 on May 1, 2014 at 11:58 pm
    • Yes, I do believe they wait until everything is completed.

Builder on May 2, 2014 at 8:16 am
  7. Thanks for making us laugh out loud!

memanbepa on May 1, 2014 at 12:23 pm
  8. Just an FYI guys. They havent filled a pool with water yet so be careful, that water is going to be C-O-L-D. Know what I mean???

JoyceinNJ on May 1, 2014 at 1:09 pm
  9. Is the Rhino included?!!!!!? o.0<3;):p:'(;): It'll look good in the garden!

cucumberHOH on May 1, 2014 at 2:15 pm
    • I'm thinking a pair of them either side of the driveway entrance up by the road. :)

AnniesOwn on May 1, 2014 at 2:53 pm
  10. Looking forward to seeing you two guys and any questions answered is a plus. All of you are super and can't wait for this beautiful home to be showed off. Love your rhino, don't let him eat our flamingos!:D

bogartandbacall on May 1, 2014 at 2:18 pm