Apr 15

Chris Grundy + Jason Cameron Host a G+ Hangout Tomorrow

chris grundy and jason cameron

Join us tomorrow, April 16, 2014 at 3 p.m. ET while we chat live at Blog Cabin 2014 with Chris Grundy and Jason Cameron. We’ll get the scoop on the construction process of the home and catch up with these two since our last G+ hangout. If you have a question you’d like us to ask Jason or Chris, post it in the comments below and it might get answered!

If you’ve never watched a G+ hangout, here’s the 411.

What is a G+ hangout?

It’s a live video chat hosted publicly by DIY Network on the DIY Network G+ account. Here’s a more thorough explanation from Google.

How can I watch?

You can watch on the event page here. If you have a G+ account, you can RSVP and let your friends know you’re going.

Do I need a G+ account?

You do not have to have an account to watch the hangout.

What if I miss the hangout?

You can watch the hangout later on our YouTube channel or come back to the blog tomorrow and we’ll post a link!

CHECK OUT DIY NETWORK’S G+ PAGE

• Posted at 3:49 pm on April 4, 2014

1. will we have outside storage

bill on April 25, 2014 at 9:49 am
    • There's a big metal shed/garage between the house and the road.

Ralebird on April 25, 2014 at 2:03 pm
    • Go back and look through the earlier blog threads or some of the photos. There's a large metal Quonset-style shed to the front of the house on the west side under the trees. It houses a large Kubota tractor for yard maintenance and there's enough room for a couple more cars at least – or a boat and a car. It doubles as a garage and is very safe & secure. :)

AnniesOwn on April 25, 2014 at 9:03 pm
  2. Congratulations Grundy for your nominee, you sure deserve it! All your hard work is paying off, right.. I didn't get to watch the hangout however I appreciate all of our questions answered. I know many of us wanted a pool put in, however I agree that a pool isn't necessary considering how close to the water we are along with all the activities we have access to. I love this home and and can't wait to see the finish completed project. I love Florida and would love to move back there to my own home for me and my family.

Getnutzangel2 on April 28, 2014 at 6:52 pm
  3. Will there be any palm trees? And will there be a fenced in area for dogs? House is looking great!

Roxann Linville on May 13, 2014 at 3:13 pm
  4. Jason is beast

TXTbone on May 14, 2014 at 11:25 am
  5. ok what are ye all doing with the wagon wheel and the black cat? The kitchen of olde is set up like my kitchen except we don't have table nook area. Are you keeping that too? The house looks so different but we cant wait to see it. Feel like a child waiting for Christmas Day. Need to throw party for all the hard workers that make this happen. Well I guess you are gonna keep us in suspense ….. To The Mystery In Winterhaven….

Cathy on May 15, 2014 at 3:51 pm