I seemed to have washed away some confusion by posting the new second floor last week. To make voting a breeze from here on out (well, sort of), here’s the revised first floor to get you ready for People’s Choice Round Three — kitchen features.
FIRST FLOOR >> AFTER
Compare the original floor plan to what’s to come. What big changes do you immediately notice?
- The living room is moved and expanded.
- Hello, foyer!
- The home will have a laundry room (where the dining room used to be)(!!!!).
- The front porch is now the office/bonus area.
- The kitchen is getting moved to the back of the home to enjoy the lake views.
- Plus, there’s secluded family room right off the foyer.
- There will be two bathrooms downstairs, a Jack and Jill bathroom between the two bedrooms and a powder room underneath the stairs.
Some things that are staying the same, sort of:
- There will still be two bedrooms on the main level.
- The sunroom is staying in the same spot, at the right rear of the home.
Note: All specifications and designs are subject to change without notice.
Update 2/4/14: Revised Floor Plan
Our design team updated the floor plan to make a few things a little clearer for you all. First, although the dining room will not be its own separate room per se, it will be in between the living room and kitchen, denoted as #6 on the revised floor plan (above). Second, #2 on the floor plan is a Jack and Jill bathroom shared between the main floor’s two bedrooms (#1 and #4). Lastly, the kitchen (#3) is actually being moved to the back of the home to enjoy the lake views. The front of the house will feature the bedrooms, laundry room (#5), foyer (#8) and family room (#10).