Jan 27

Cabin Cam is Live!

Blog Cabin 2014 Cabin Cam

Can you all really handle any more exciting Blog Cabin news this week?! I’m here to let you know that our Cabin Cam is back. Come back daily after sunrise (Eastern time) to see the latest construction progress on our dear home. It’s going to be a fun ride.

Go to Cabin Cam Now >>

• Posted at 3:49 pm on January 1, 2014

1. This is my first years experience with cabin cam and I love it already!! What fun. Not sure what I am doing but I am having fun doing it!!! Any hints from you seasoned cabin cam bloggers would be appreciated. This is all so new to me I'm not sure what questions to ask.:S:D I new something good would come into play, I do love rain but wow all day. I am just a bit south of the blog cabin so I wondered if you guys had it too. Yeah I'm babbling so I'll take a rest and read the blogs for a while. Love you all, please stay safe.<3

Sheri McNamara on January 27, 2014 at 6:41 pm
    • The little arrow in a box in the upper right hand corner makes the picture full screen. Some times there are so many of us bloggers on trying to move the camera around, you have to wait your turn. But it is so much fun. to see what the temps and weather condition is. And watch the workers doing there thing. Have fun Sheri

vicki_in_Utah on January 27, 2014 at 11:11 pm
    • Thank you Vicki I appreciate the tips. This does look like fun! I am glad you mentioned that sometimes I have to wait my turn because I would have thought I was doing something wrong. I can not wait to watch Grundy and the crashers at work. Thanks again Vicki:D

Sheri McNamara on January 28, 2014 at 10:59 am
    • Sheri, if you click in the Panorama button (top left corner of the screen) the view will scan rapidly back and forth within the full camera range. If you click on the "Live Camera" button just to the left it will allow far more. For instance you can select from the menu button (bottom center) time and weather at the BC, social network or email, tools or zoom in or out. Hope this helps!

SID on January 28, 2014 at 4:51 pm
    • Wow thank you SID I appreciate all the help.It all sounds like fun. I didn't know about all the different "live cam" activities, it will help and I do thank you very much.If you reside from any of the cold regions please stay warm and be well.<3:)

Sheri McNamara on January 28, 2014 at 9:42 pm
    • Sheri, If you see a picture you think is worthy of saving just email it to yourself with that little envelope (email) button in the center bottom. You can't be in full screen to do that though so hit esc back to the regular size and email the pic. Sunsets are especially beautiful but not tonight as the clouds from Leon's front move in.

grammagail on January 28, 2014 at 6:01 pm
    • Thank you so much grammagail, I had no idea that I could e-mail that way! I was trying to figure how to e-mail pictures, attachments, etc..You all have been awesome, helping me to work through all these things. I must sincerely thank each blogger out there. I mean it when I say that B.C. Bloggers are the best friends this blogger ever had. You all just jumped in and helped me. wow. Sorry if I sound sappy, I have a silly side too, but that's even worse. haha oops! See! oh my I should say good night and blessings to youall.:D<3

Sheri McNamara on January 28, 2014 at 9:55 pm
  2. Thank you for more as promised….what a job!

twoTERRIERs on January 27, 2014 at 7:01 pm
    • lets see if this works. What a job is right and what a great idea but now I have to log in and out all the time! Hi two terriers! And I love the potential of this place but it still shows me redlined so I don't know if this will post or not. Here's hoping!

dollhouse09 on January 29, 2014 at 10:01 pm
    • trying again shorter this time but it's me!

dollhouse09 on January 29, 2014 at 10:20 pm
    • trying again to see if can post it's me twoTERRIERS you know who!

dollhouse09 on January 29, 2014 at 10:27 pm
    • keeping trying but appears to be redlined still as new name no avatar photos too large to upload so this is probably it for me. But what a job moving that wonderful little house with so much potential thanks to the team!

dollhouse09 on January 30, 2014 at 10:47 am
  3. Love it, it is working great for me. Thank you so very much.

vicki_in_Utah on January 27, 2014 at 7:11 pm
    • I need to mention something here. Notice how much love bloggers feel for this cabin? Generations of the same family have been born in, grown up in, and possibly died in this home since 1923. That makes for so many children growing up here. The mamas cooking and raising the kids, and the daddy's out earning a living to support their families. We can feel the love that was in this house.
      What I sincerely hope for is that there are a few pictures of families and people that were left in the house. Kayla, please check this out for us, and ask someone to hang them up in a special place in the home.

webwoman on January 27, 2014 at 7:32 pm
    • webwoman, for the 2013 they were kind enough to share quite a bit of the cabin's history with us in a special video. I also love history, and because this home has also been in the same family for generations I hope they will do the same for us again this year!:DB)<3

SID on January 28, 2014 at 3:42 pm
  4. Can we handle any more exciting Blog Cabin news this week? Not only can we handle it, we're already begging for more! Bring it on, DIY.

As experienced DIYers, we can multi-task like you wouldn't believe: place our People's Choice votes and focus in on every Cabin Cam detail, all while posting our comments on the action and STILL keep up with every scrap of news, videos and those new Blog Cabin lakeside views.

DBCoop on January 27, 2014 at 7:52 pm
  5. Please tell me you kept some of that gorgeous bead-board that was in the house previously!!!

amiller729 on January 27, 2014 at 8:46 pm
  6. What happened to what I posted ? It is not on here now. Please allow it . It did come up from the yellow to the regular print. Thank you Nan <3<3<3<3

Nan on January 27, 2014 at 8:54 pm
  7. Sorry, my apology . I posted on the 26th. Please forgive me. Have a good night. best to all, Nan <3 <3 <3 <3

Nan on January 27, 2014 at 8:58 pm
    • That's understandable Nan, Kayla has been so terrific about posting frequent new links it's hard to keep up with her! That's OK, Kayla, not complaining- you absolutely rock girl!!!!<3<3<3

SID on January 28, 2014 at 3:46 pm
  8. Thank you for the cabin cam.
    Looking very Good!

Lester3 on January 27, 2014 at 9:09 pm
  9. Yea Cabin Cam!!! Can't wait for images and details about the move and maybe floor plans! :) Thanks for letting us blog our opinions too!

Lia_M on January 27, 2014 at 9:17 pm
  10. Oh my gosh! Ask and you shall receive! Cabin cam up and running and until our lil cabin is done, we get to watch EVERYTHING! I am so excited for everything to begin! I am certainly never going to get anything done around here because I will be watching from sun up to sun down! DIY bring it on! :p <3 <3

jchristie24 on January 28, 2014 at 12:15 am