Jan 27

Cabin Cam is Live!

Blog Cabin 2014 Cabin Cam

Can you all really handle any more exciting Blog Cabin news this week?! I’m here to let you know that our Cabin Cam is back. Come back daily after sunrise (Eastern time) to see the latest construction progress on our dear home. It’s going to be a fun ride.

Go to Cabin Cam Now >>

• Posted at 3:49 pm on January 1, 2014

1. hoping for central air

Ann on February 5, 2014 at 1:08 pm
  2. I love this.. really exciting to be able to watch the progress on the house!

JenniferAnn on February 8, 2014 at 1:49 pm
  3. This is so amazing to be able to watch the progress. Here I sit at home in Maryland waiting for the predicted snow storm to arrive tomorrow night. Governor's already declared a state of emergency and it hasn't snow yet. 25 degrees. Refrigerator stocked generator is gased and ready to go along with snow blower. Just thinking that maybe next winter I could be sitting in my Winter's Haven blog cabin away from all this mess. Leaving the snow blower behind. This morning before work I sat at my desk and used the cabin cam to look out over the lake it was gorgeous. Thank your DIY for allowing me to dream. ????????

Kat1551 on February 11, 2014 at 8:02 pm
  4. Did anyone save the bead board door on the inner basement or any of the boards from the porches or widow's walk? They would make interesting furniture or as a feature wall in one of the rooms.

KJG on February 20, 2014 at 4:00 pm
  5. Saw a beautiful wood pergola in the backyard in one of these videos … I absolutely love wood pergolas! In all my research, I have found an amazing site providing quality DIY wood pergola kits for a very reasonable price — http://www.sunsetpergolakits.com/ They have so many options and are SO beautiful — an awesome addition to any yard or business! Ya'all should check them out! :)

BlondeKandA on April 1, 2014 at 3:32 pm