Dec 9

Coastal-Inspired Holiday Decorating Ideas

Happy Monday, everyone! Can you believe we’re already knee-deep in the holiday season? [And I haven't even started shopping for gifts yet. Eek!] This time next year, one of you will be sitting nice and cozy in Blog Cabin 2014 in Winter Haven, Fla. As an East Tennessee native, my winters are often filled with a mix of snow and rain, so I can’t imagine a Florida Christmas with temperatures in the 70s. How perfect is that?

It got me thinking, though — Blog Cabin isn’t seaside, but its Florida surroundings certainly call for coastal holiday decor come next Christmas. I thought I’d share some of my favorite coastal-inspired decorating ideas that tie in perfectly with The Sunshine State.

Decorate the Mantel With Rustic Elements + Neutral Hues

Driftwood = Yes!

Coastal Holiday Decorating Ideas

Get Inspired: 10 Coastal-Inspired Holiday Decorating Ideas >>

Tie in Unexpected Pieces, Like This Fisherman’s Sweater

Coastal Holiday Decorating Ideas

Get Inspired: Coastal- and Cottage-Style Christmas Decorations >>

How would you decorate a Florida lakeside home for the holidays? I’d love to hear your decorating ideas.

• Posted at 2:50 pm on December 12, 2013

1. Kilbil on July 11, 2016 at 3:36 am
  2. Nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Telenor Pocket TV on March 11, 2017 at 7:32 am
  3. Thanks for sharing some holiday decorating ideas its really helpful for me in this summer holiday.
    residential interior designers in Gurgaon

Narinder Kumar on April 14, 2017 at 8:45 am
  4. I surely had been given to this exceptional website not long inside the past. I changed into clearly captured with the piece of resources you have came. Big thumbs up for making such super blog net web page!

Interim Management on May 15, 2017 at 8:47 am
  5. I’m long gone to tell my little brother, that he need to additionally pay a brief go to this webpage on regular foundation to attain updated from maximum current information.

Fremont auto repair on June 6, 2017 at 6:20 am
  6. Thank you for sharing the useful information. Click this link Android khan for more detail related Android apps.

Hassan on June 12, 2017 at 6:56 am
  7. very Nice

Hassan on June 13, 2017 at 12:19 am
  8. One more thing,…..I think that the old wagon wheel that is near the porch could be used inside as a steering wheel if you add handles,just like on a large vessell It would be perferct.Thanks Again-!

pusat kurma surabaya on June 15, 2017 at 2:38 am
  9. good article…thanks for sharing https://www.techomash.com/how-to-hack-whatsapp-on

firestarter apk on July 18, 2017 at 1:08 am
  10. great work by the webmaster….would love to read more on this https://www.reaverapk.com/download-install-bcmon-https://www.techomash.com/hack-wifi-password-andr

spotify premium apk on July 18, 2017 at 1:09 am

Blog Cabin is the groundbreaking multimedia experience based on a very simple idea: You Design It, We Build It, You Could Win It! This truly interactive series asks Internet users to vote on the design features for a real vacation getaway. Expert hosts will transform a 1990s waterfront home in Panacea, Florida that will become a luxurious home for a lucky sweepstakes winner. Plus, a one-hour Blog Cabin special, hosted by tool expert Chris Grundy, will highlight the incredible transformation.