Nov 26

Where’s It Headed? Check Out the Winter Haven Lot

Blog Cabin 2014 Location

For just one minute, let’s pretend there isn’t a winter storm advisory headed my way and instead I’m sitting in an Adirondack chair on the future lawn of Blog Cabin 2014 staring at this view. Is anyone with me?

I know you all are dying to know when our lovely bungalow will be moved, and all I can say is … soon! I promise to keep you updated as I learn details. In the meantime, here’s a peek of the Winter Haven, Fla. lot overlooking Lake Hamilton where the home is headed. The clues all make sense now, don’t they?

View the Photos: Blog Cabin 2014 – Before the Move >>

• Posted at 5:16 pm on November 11, 2013

1. BC blew it. What are you thinking!?
    I suspect that your first question needs to be reworded to ask:
    What function should the Master Bedroom have?
    I suspect that the first choices offered would be answered differently because the question: " What should the function of the upstairs room be?" implies that the upstairs room is a bonus room that the entire household could enjoy; the "Master Suite" is really a public use space and the owners have zero need or desire for privacy of any kind.
    Are you really asking us if we want our Master Suite to function as the family game room, hang-out, all around entertainment center for other family members and guests?

xepherwind on January 21, 2014 at 12:37 pm
  2. I am familiar with the James Hardy products and the yellow depicted on the drawing of the new house is definitely not in keeping with the actual yellow. It is a truly beautiful color, soft and creamy. It was used on a historical house in my neighborhood and looks nothing like the yellow depicted. Vote for the yellow fellow bloggers, as it is most beautiful.

Nancy Jane on January 23, 2014 at 1:30 pm
  3. Hello from Israel.
    I always enjoy reading the articles on your site.
    I'd love if you visited my site and see what you think.
    Thanks a lot. http://otm.co.il/

samerhadid on March 24, 2014 at 8:11 pm
  4. this is the one for me….. I believe it my time on this one,,love it and been bless dream come true ,thank you God!

Judy Martin on April 17, 2014 at 9:48 pm
  5. Great location. Love being so close to the water. Be sure to create a drainage system.

Craig Ceccarelli on May 14, 2014 at 5:21 pm