Nov 21

Explore the Blog Cabin 2014 Location

It’s finally time to announce the location of Blog Cabin 2014. You all have been so incredibly patient, but I won’t leave you waiting any longer. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then browse through “before the renovation” photos to get a tour of the home at this very moment.

Enjoy! I can’t wait to hear what you all think!

Editor’s Note: I’m so glad you all love the location of Blog Cabin 2014 and are enthusiastic about discovering more about the home. But, we must remove any comments that mention addresses out of pure respect and privacy of neighbors. Please keep this in mind as you continue to comment now and on future posts. Thank you, and keep the wonderful comments flowing in.

• Posted at 10:15 am on November 11, 2013

1. I lived in Winter Haven for 43 yrs!! would love to move back and enjoy the life there again!!!!

karen G on August 8, 2014 at 2:09 pm
  2. Cant wait to win it

Evildedrufio601 on August 12, 2014 at 2:16 pm
  3. I was born in Winter Haven in 1958 and lived there until 1974. I now live in Pinellas County. I skied on the lakes and loved growing up in this quaint little town – back then. Local efforts have rejuvenated downtown! My mother still lives there along with all aunts, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cousins. They live in Winter Haven, Bartow and Auburndale. I was raised in a wood frame home. I would LOVE to win this house and be able to return to my roots to live out my retirement years

Darlene P. Harper on August 18, 2014 at 8:21 pm
    • Grew up in Dundee passing this house everyday as a child. Still can't believe it's the house I grew up loving. Called it the wagon wheel house because of the wagon wheels on each side of the house entrance.

Danielle R Jones on September 4, 2014 at 11:44 pm
  4. Wow! Absolutely stunning!! It would be such a blessing if I could win something for once! I've been entering in these sweepstakes every time they come up, but so far, only disappointment as it seems like everyone else wins. Hopefully things will turn around.

ameliarose14 on August 23, 2014 at 2:38 am
  5. I love the house but unless I missed a downstairs bathroom, guests have to go through a bedroom in order to get to the jack and jill bathroom. Did anyone notice if a power room was created for the guests?

crusin on August 25, 2014 at 10:21 am
    • Yes, it's under the stairs ;)

Danielle R Jones on September 4, 2014 at 11:37 pm
  6. My guess for the blog cabin is in lat/long… 28deg 4'3N , 81deg 39'41W.

donimator7708 on August 30, 2014 at 11:11 am
  7. I'm still in shock that this is the house that I grew up loving!!! Passed by it everyday as a child and always wanted to buy it when " I grew up". So happy to see it renovated but kind of sad that I will no longer see my "wagon wheel" house on the way home anymore….

Danielle R Jones on September 4, 2014 at 11:35 pm