Nov 21

Explore the Blog Cabin 2014 Location

It’s finally time to announce the location of Blog Cabin 2014. You all have been so incredibly patient, but I won’t leave you waiting any longer. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then browse through “before the renovation” photos to get a tour of the home at this very moment.

Enjoy! I can’t wait to hear what you all think!

Editor’s Note: I’m so glad you all love the location of Blog Cabin 2014 and are enthusiastic about discovering more about the home. But, we must remove any comments that mention addresses out of pure respect and privacy of neighbors. Please keep this in mind as you continue to comment now and on future posts. Thank you, and keep the wonderful comments flowing in.

• Posted at 10:15 am on November 11, 2013

1. I want to pick my fruit off of a tree! This would be awesome. DIY always gives us some great locations to dream about. Good luck everyone.

belairbelle on January 31, 2014 at 4:04 pm
  2. WOW! This is going to be a perfect dream home!

Debbie DeMattia on February 2, 2014 at 8:40 am
  3. **I would love to know the address!!! I'm an Interior Stylist, local to this area. I would love to assist in the project. Hey, experienced free labor! I'd never turn that down!! :-)

One Stylish Place on February 5, 2014 at 11:23 am
  4. It's getting close! So excited to see the final out come.

Stephanie Morris on February 5, 2014 at 1:24 pm
  5. I love the location! There is so much to do there (or not). Time can be spent relaxing on the porch, or visiting with family. I can see why so many have loved Winter Haven. Dreaming of "casting my line" in the lake, kayaking, swimming, and taking in the scenes. And the Blog Cabin! What a great house with lots of history to appreciate and build on. This is the most exciting Blog Cabin yet! Becky <3

bythebaydreamer on February 5, 2014 at 7:49 pm
  6. I am sure the DIY Team members will be creating a spectacular Blog Cabin in Polk County. My husband and I are ready for our retirement , and with the harsh winter up in the north we are ready to settle in this beautiful warm Blog Cabin . We vote 10 times each every day. If we win this home I am sure we will JUST LOVE IT!!

Maria on February 6, 2014 at 1:47 pm
  7. Ideal location and awesome design/rebuild.. A great place to retire to after living up north all my life .

Sue Kobee on February 7, 2014 at 2:04 pm
  8. Awesome, My dream come to place. Love to fish, love to boat, love the area, and I think it should be built handicap accessible as well, just an idea. How often is that ever done. Can someone, handi-cap like myself win a house that would help make someone self sufficient. Looking forward to watching it grow, and maybe someday live…….

Gami on February 12, 2014 at 8:18 pm
  9. You guys and gals do amazing work. I can always count on DIY for info and how-to's. Can't wait to see the finished product. And, what a great location for the 2014 cabin!

Susan Ellis on February 14, 2014 at 3:50 pm
  10. when do they have the sweepstakes entry?

sherrie on February 14, 2014 at 8:45 pm