Nov 21

Explore the Blog Cabin 2014 Location

It’s finally time to announce the location of Blog Cabin 2014. You all have been so incredibly patient, but I won’t leave you waiting any longer. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then browse through “before the renovation” photos to get a tour of the home at this very moment.

Enjoy! I can’t wait to hear what you all think!

Editor’s Note: I’m so glad you all love the location of Blog Cabin 2014 and are enthusiastic about discovering more about the home. But, we must remove any comments that mention addresses out of pure respect and privacy of neighbors. Please keep this in mind as you continue to comment now and on future posts. Thank you, and keep the wonderful comments flowing in.

• Posted at 10:15 am on November 11, 2013

1. im so excited about this blog cabin because its so full of charm!..i want this cabin soooooooooo bad! ive been with diy since the very first blog cabin and i no that this cabin has my name all over it!

tracy hamilton on January 10, 2014 at 6:55 pm
  2. that old house is off lake Otis its not part of the chain of lakes its kind of between Lake Martha and lake Elbert

Bobby Foster on January 15, 2014 at 12:55 pm
    • I believe that new location is off lake lulu

Bobby Foster on January 15, 2014 at 1:05 pm
  3. What's the millage rate in that area, i.e., what will the property/school taxes approximate for 5 acre property?

henry on January 15, 2014 at 9:36 pm
  4. Great blog! The information you provide is quiet helpful, why I was not able to find it earlier. Anyways I've subscribed to your feeds, keep the good work up.

log cabins on January 17, 2014 at 10:18 am
  5. Wow, what a great location! Can't wait to watch how they transform the Dundee house.

dwgfsu21 on January 18, 2014 at 9:52 am
  6. when they get through with I know it will be beautiful.

ruby southern on January 27, 2014 at 1:32 am
  7. i love that part of the state… that's where all of my family is :) cant wait to see the remodel

monkeybritches on January 29, 2014 at 1:01 pm
  8. It's a beautiful location. Sure hope you keep the "old" florida flavor to the new model. Love what's been done so far!

Mamaw on January 30, 2014 at 12:41 pm
  9. What an amazing move to its new location. I cannot wait to see the remodel begin. The property is amazingly beautiful. Dylan and the rest of the DIY network should be proud of yourselves. What a job you all have done so far. Now we are looking forward to the future of the 2014 Blog Cabin.<3:D I can't wait to see the new floor plan. Then I can picture what the spaces will look like. Thanks again Dylan and company for all your hard work.<3

Sheri McNamara on January 31, 2014 at 12:53 pm
  10. I think its great what you and your crew and cast are doing and have done.you put in alot of hardwork and thought and planning in the design and completion of these projects. And for you to allow the public to provide feedback and ideas is the most greatest most awesome idea .its just so wonderful your allowing the viewers to participate with the design of a house that they might win its just so exciting……yall are doing great keep up all your hard work its greatly apprecited by all the viewers and myself i love your show i watch it evevryday!!! Thank you sincerely , Dana West

dana west on January 31, 2014 at 2:34 pm