Nov 21

Explore the Blog Cabin 2014 Location

It’s finally time to announce the location of Blog Cabin 2014. You all have been so incredibly patient, but I won’t leave you waiting any longer. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then browse through “before the renovation” photos to get a tour of the home at this very moment.

Enjoy! I can’t wait to hear what you all think!

Editor’s Note: I’m so glad you all love the location of Blog Cabin 2014 and are enthusiastic about discovering more about the home. But, we must remove any comments that mention addresses out of pure respect and privacy of neighbors. Please keep this in mind as you continue to comment now and on future posts. Thank you, and keep the wonderful comments flowing in.

• Posted at 10:15 am on November 11, 2013

1. The 1920's was a wonderful time for homes. My home was actually built in 1920. Even though it has experienced a great renovation, you still get the feel of the original build. What intrigues me about the 2014 Blog Cabin is the Widow's Walk. I hope the dream team keeps that aspect of the house as it was intended, only better.

Laurel Helgeson on January 5, 2014 at 3:18 pm
  2. Where do we vote? Can't find it.

Stephanie on January 5, 2014 at 3:32 pm
  3. Lovely old Florida home. Hope there are not too many changes. I am old school and love separate rooms for living, cooking, and dining. And stairs – don't understand the open backed steps on new homes. All for change, but love the charm of older homes. Winter Haven is beautiful and all those beautiful old trees. Whatever you do will be wonderful.

Susan Raiser on January 5, 2014 at 4:23 pm
  4. I would almost pay money to be involved in the reno! This looks like it is going to be a lot of hard work, and I can't wait to see the outcome.

Karen Kratz on January 5, 2014 at 5:38 pm
  5. Wow!

Bluester2 on January 5, 2014 at 5:42 pm
  6. Great bones in a house and it deserves to be brought into the 21st century as only the DIY team can. The Atlantic, NC cabin was a beautiful example. The Dundee house will be a great adventure in redesign and resurrection of a classic Florida home and new lifestyle.

MrMoogy on January 5, 2014 at 6:24 pm
  7. I am so happy. I am looking forward to our journey……..the unfolding of this house. Thank You!

Marcella on January 5, 2014 at 8:03 pm
  8. This would be our dream !! I know it will be beautiful !! Can't wait to watch the progress !

Andrea on January 6, 2014 at 3:52 pm
  9. This project is about 2 to 3 hours north of my residence (Manatee co.) and temps here are supposed drop to freezing, which I haven't really seen in some time. I hope and pray that the crops do not freeze or end up damaged. I know the farmers are always prepared with those outdoor heaters. Blessings to all and please keep warm. Freezing is freezing no matter where anyone lives or use to live.<3

Sheri McNamara on January 6, 2014 at 6:16 pm
  10. I prefer being on a lake rather than ocean. This is going to be so exciting. I love the house.

Laurel Helgeson on January 6, 2014 at 8:31 pm