Nov 20

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Coming Soon!

I’ve given you three clues now. Either you’re feeling confident in your guesses, or you’re scratching your head in perplexity. It’s OK, folks! You’re less than 24 hours away from the big location reveal of Blog Cabin 2014! In the meantime, I figured I’d tide you over with this year’s logo.

Blog Cabin 2014 Logo

Lakeside … now doesn’t that sound nice?! Although this isn’t technically a clue, its wording may alter your predictions. Let me know what you’re thinking.

• Posted at 11:55 am on November 11, 2013

1. Wherever it is it's peaceful and relaxing….perfect for me now that I am retired!

Aaron on November 21, 2013 at 8:17 pm
  2. LOVE this one, To be blessed enough to live there would be a permanent vacation.
    Such a beautiful home. <3 B)

Grace on November 21, 2013 at 8:50 pm
  3. Steve,

You need to take the first floor and make it the second story. That would be wild. I would lift it for you but that is pretty far from Atlantic ,n.c. Or Mathews .

Think about it. Think outside of the box.

I am also curious is this a sears kit home.

Jim your expert mover some where in n.j.

Jim on November 21, 2013 at 9:34 pm
    • From what you write I'm assuming we'll not be seeing your excellent work moving this house? That's a pity but good luck whatever you're lifting or moving. I've really enjoyed watching your work in 2011 and 2013.

Clive on November 21, 2013 at 11:07 pm
    • Looks like an old Sears home to me too.

540sam on November 22, 2013 at 3:15 pm
  4. Wow, what a beautiful setting! I love the upstairs room–great view of the lake! Does anybody know where I can buy a boat on a layaway plan? Nothing big or fancy, maybe just a plain old rowboat. It just needs to be long enough so I can paint the words: "My other boat is a yacht."

Charhug on November 22, 2013 at 12:38 am
  5. my dream home on the lakes

melissa carmer on November 25, 2013 at 12:49 am
  6. Our shark free inland sea- The Great Lakes! Michigan's NW lower peninsula between Manistee and Harbor Springs- one of the most beautiful areas in America.

Freshwater on December 9, 2013 at 11:33 pm
  7. YEAH BUDDY……..ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

EdensMOTHER on January 2, 2014 at 10:42 pm
  8. Winter Haven FL
    Some where on the chain or any of the other 554 lakes in Polk county. And still be driving distance to Tampa or Orlando

Randy on January 7, 2014 at 10:58 am
    • Hey Randy, You were right!!!^_^

Jennie/Florida on July 14, 2014 at 10:38 am
  9. I wish I can win the Lake Side Cabin .I have a son and grandson who live in FLA,.But I do not have the money to go to see than my grandson is now 4 .Hope to win . I would more my son and grandson in with me if I win

MARCHELLE on February 13, 2014 at 11:34 pm