Nov 20

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Coming Soon!

I’ve given you three clues now. Either you’re feeling confident in your guesses, or you’re scratching your head in perplexity. It’s OK, folks! You’re less than 24 hours away from the big location reveal of Blog Cabin 2014! In the meantime, I figured I’d tide you over with this year’s logo.

Blog Cabin 2014 Logo

Lakeside … now doesn’t that sound nice?! Although this isn’t technically a clue, its wording may alter your predictions. Let me know what you’re thinking.

• Posted at 11:55 am on November 11, 2013

1. Heeeeeeeeh. So enjoying all your guessing! This year's going to be a real beauty.

Hooray, all! Cannot wait to drink a coffee in the mornings with you and talk BC.

Laurie

Laurie_March on November 20, 2013 at 2:03 pm
    • thanks for visiting this morning laurie…..i think i will take my thinking cap off awhile and give it a rest……..can't wait to find out…

twoterriers on November 20, 2013 at 2:08 pm
    • Since Kayla is about to reveal the location – we have a lot to chat about soon! :)

Laurie

Laurie_March on November 20, 2013 at 2:11 pm
    • Laurie, thank you as always for your input but tell me if you can…will we have a Web Cam?

Straybird on November 20, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    • Straybird –

I'll poke around and ask, but everyone loved it! Can't imagine it won't be back …

Laurie

Laurie_March on November 20, 2013 at 3:05 pm
    • Hi Laure, Glad you stopped by. I like your link to the coffee machine. I think I'll go grab another cup. :)

Eugenia27 on November 20, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    • Hi Laurie can't wait to see what you plan to do to the 2014 BC.

vicki_in_Utah on November 20, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    • Laurie, sure nice of you to join in…I am still guessing Lake Harris in the populated area of ElDorado…lakeside, yes! I know all my blogger friends are going to enjoy this cabin as well…and one lucky winner will be just as excited as I am over the Atlantic cottage. :)

Macusina on November 20, 2013 at 4:37 pm
    • I'm not a coffee drinker, unless it's an Irish Coffee. How about talking BC over a hot buttered rum?

Oh, wait a minute, we're talking mornings here, aren't we? Better stick with hot spiced cider until after lunchtime.

DBCoop on November 20, 2013 at 6:51 pm
    • Hi Laurie! I love it when you stop by and chat with us. I can hardly wait for Kayla's announcement on Thursday! I live in Florida and would love to have this year's cabin here! Hope to see you again soon for coffee and croissants! Jill B)

jchristie24 on November 21, 2013 at 12:36 am
  2. surely does look like Lake Harris, FL is a very good guess

twoterriers on November 20, 2013 at 2:06 pm
  3. Lakeside! That would be awesome to have a view of a lake from the 2014 Blog cabin! A true Shangri-La paradise!

memanbepa on November 20, 2013 at 3:53 pm
  4. Aaaaaa…. errrrrrr. Guessing one should not blurt out the street address????

Ashtabulannie on November 20, 2013 at 3:58 pm
    • Yes Ashtabulannie do you have it?

Straybird on November 20, 2013 at 4:28 pm
  5. Oh what do you know ? PLEASE, please pretty please.:* with a cherry on top I'm begging you please. lol

MaryPA on November 20, 2013 at 5:34 pm
  6. Hi Kayla,
    Just wanted to mention that the new Logo is SUPER! Great branding and design.

ChicagoBirder on November 20, 2013 at 5:53 pm
  7. Great to know that we wont be dealing with raising the house on stilts above those full moon high tides.

Ashtabulannie on November 20, 2013 at 6:04 pm
    • yup hi ashta……..getting ready for turkey day:):)

twoTERRIERs on November 20, 2013 at 11:52 pm
  8. I love the logo! And I am very to happy to learn that the Blog Cabin will be lakeside. I love water sports!!! And, I love warm weather……it has to be somewhere in Florida. That is my guess.

Summer on November 20, 2013 at 6:41 pm
  9. Love it! Blog Cabin 2014 Lakeside. Coming soon to a scream near you….

What are folks going to think when they hear all that commotion the minute Kayla announces the next Blog Cabin location? There'll probably be a lot of 911 calls from worried neighbors!

DBCoop on November 20, 2013 at 7:19 pm
    • Kayla better put in ear plugs.

vicki_in_Utah on November 20, 2013 at 8:37 pm
    • !!!! Yeah, upload the location, hit submit, and run for shelter!

I have a feeling this Blog Cabin is going to get a record response from excited dreamers across the land.

DBCoop on November 20, 2013 at 9:01 pm
    • That's what i am saying DBCoop.

vicki_in_Utah on November 21, 2013 at 12:15 am
    • Coop, I am so excited for the announcement! Someone hit the nail (map pin) on the head as far as the location goes and if it is here in Florida, I will be one ecstatic blogger!! I have always dreamed of living on the water so I just may start my postcards tomorrow! :p

jchristie24 on November 21, 2013 at 12:49 am
  10. I think it could be a lake near Orlando. Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day! I can't wait.

Summer on November 20, 2013 at 7:58 pm