Nov 20

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Coming Soon!

I’ve given you three clues now. Either you’re feeling confident in your guesses, or you’re scratching your head in perplexity. It’s OK, folks! You’re less than 24 hours away from the big location reveal of Blog Cabin 2014! In the meantime, I figured I’d tide you over with this year’s logo.

Blog Cabin 2014 Logo

Lakeside … now doesn’t that sound nice?! Although this isn’t technically a clue, its wording may alter your predictions. Let me know what you’re thinking.

• Posted at 11:55 am on November 11, 2013

1. Who Hoo! LAKESIDE! Another location close to the water! Great news, thank you Kayla!:DB)<3

SID on November 20, 2013 at 12:05 pm
  2. Still going with Eldorado, Florida….Lake Harris area….NICE!<3

Debbie on November 20, 2013 at 12:22 pm
  3. With over 5,000 lakes in Florida alone, I think I'll be doing a lot of head scratching until the reveal Thursday! Although by then I might know them all by name. ^_^

DBCoop on November 20, 2013 at 12:29 pm
  4. I think Debbie has it. Part of Lake Harris is in Orange County, named after former orange groves. But I still like my choice of Caddo Lake TX/ LA too. Looks like clues 1, 2 and "lake" fit both locations.

Whatever the southern lake location, it's gonna be sweet.

ChicagoBirder on November 20, 2013 at 12:43 pm
  5. I agree with the others that it is Lake Harris in Eldorado FLA

Sam_O on November 20, 2013 at 12:46 pm
  6. Thanks Kayla, that narrowed it down. most of us bloggers thought it was by a lake…but which one???? Thats the big question.

vicki_in_Utah on November 20, 2013 at 1:05 pm
  7. thank you Kayla…sounds like my guess may be way off…..thinking lakeside now…

twoterriers on November 20, 2013 at 1:23 pm
  8. OMG this is great! So many lakes in so many historic areas. I can't put my computer down. Tomorrow we will have the answer. Is any one out there as I am? Guess I'm gonna keep going thru clues and pictures until Kayla tells us. Happiness to all!<3:D

Sheri McNamara on November 20, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    • I'm with you Sheri . I am excited and I hope we will have a dock to have AM coffee on and a Web Cam I like the name Blo Cabin Lakeside

Straybird on November 20, 2013 at 2:40 pm
  9. My goodness I meant is any one out there as "anxious as I am":S

Sheri McNamara on November 20, 2013 at 1:26 pm
    • All of us!!!!

Eugenia27 on November 20, 2013 at 3:43 pm
  10. How about Lakeside Drive?

twoterriers on November 20, 2013 at 1:38 pm