Nov 19

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Clue Three

So, some of you have gotten so close it’s scary. So close that your map pin would be right on top of Blog Cabin 2014. But I like to stay one step ahead, so that’s all I’m saying. Now, for clue number three:

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Clue Three

Other than, perhaps, making you salivate or wish you were spending the afternoon outdoors, what could this third hint mean? Try digging below the surface. Maybe the fruit’s hue is significant? Or maybe you need to dig into the history books to crack this one? Or maybe we’re heading to the El Dorado State this time around? Only time will tell…

Keep sharing your guesses, and check back Thursday for the location reveal of Blog Cabin 2014!

Missed the first two hints? Play the guessing game with us!

• Posted at 2:39 pm on November 11, 2013

1. Welcome Kayla! I don't post often but I'm an avid reader. In the first clue, I believe that is the silhouette of an Anhinga (fascinating birds) and a Skimmer. I take a walk every day and see water weeds that resemble the ones in the pic. I'm surrounded by Spanish moss trees and I'm patiently waiting for the first real cold snap to make the oranges on my tree hit full ripeness! Coincidentally, they look just like the pic. Maybe the BC will be in my area (Clearwater, FL) so I can stay active in the progress this time!

friendtrails on November 20, 2013 at 11:43 pm
  2. Port Orange, Fla just south of Daytona?

grammagail on November 20, 2013 at 11:45 pm
    • Hi grammagail! Port Orange is where I live and there are no big lakes here. Just the intercoastal wich is a big river tbat runs north and south. Great for boating but not swimming!!

jchristie24 on November 21, 2013 at 12:53 am
  3. I Think {IM RIGHT} LAKE County… Mt. Dora/Taveras/Orlando…… :) <3 & if it IS… Its Gotta be for ME… I sooo wish to be closer to my daughter & her family/My Grand babies I never get to see, in Sunny Florida C'mon today is the day for the reveal isn't it??? :D

georgeanne411 on November 21, 2013 at 9:43 am
    • Oh Yeah Leesburge is there tooooo I've been to all those places a few yrs ago when one of my grand-daughters was born… BEAUTIFUL Area <3 all I know is I need to lve closer to my family I ain't gettin any younger…. :/

georgeanne411 on November 21, 2013 at 9:50 am
  4. Florida, Louisiana or Texas

sue on November 21, 2013 at 9:45 am
  5. orange county Fl surrounds Orlando area. I still think central FL

jess on November 21, 2013 at 1:48 pm
  6. Kissimmee Florida

Libby on November 21, 2013 at 4:06 pm
  7. It's California.

Virginia on November 21, 2013 at 4:25 pm
  8. The Spanish moss is a dead giveaway for the Savannah GA area. That's what my guess would be. Could be Tybee Island intercoastal somewhere, too.

Brenda Williams on November 21, 2013 at 4:57 pm
  9. winter haven, Florida?

sue on November 21, 2013 at 5:02 pm