Nov 18

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Clue Two

Happy Monday, all. It looks like my first Blog Cabin 2014 location clue had all of your brains churning. Some of you are right on target, while others just need to make a quick U-turn to get back on track. Maybe another clue will help?

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Clue Two

Does this regionally prominent tree change your guess at all? Or, has it simply confirmed your suspicions? Let’s liven up this Monday with some conversation! Toss out some guesses.

Your third and final clue will be here tomorrow.

• Posted at 12:00 pm on November 11, 2013

1. Amelia Island

Cathy on November 18, 2013 at 4:46 pm
  2. WOW, Kayla, you are keeping the clues coming fast and furiously if another-the final clue- comes tomorrow!

My sister lived in Georgia and visiting her there was so different from all of the places I have lived. I remember the moss hanging from the trees as in Kayla's clue photo; eerie, yet romantic at the same time. The air was heavy, so heavy it was hard to catch my breath, but laced with the scent of honeysuckle. The heady fragrance so strong that I believe I could taste it.

It will be nice to virtually visit Georgia if that is indeed the location of the next BC. It was my sister's home for a long while. I miss her…

Downonthefarm on November 18, 2013 at 4:48 pm
  3. Any of these places would be awesome…just give me the water!<3

Debbie on November 18, 2013 at 4:49 pm
  4. Coastal Georgia!

Jerry Simmons on November 18, 2013 at 4:58 pm
  5. New Orleans.

Debbie Baker on November 18, 2013 at 5:09 pm
  6. Parleys Isand

Lynne on November 18, 2013 at 5:18 pm
  7. Pawlleys

Lynne on November 18, 2013 at 5:19 pm
  8. Could be anywhere on the gulf coast.

Nancy on November 18, 2013 at 5:45 pm
  9. I think clue #1 looks more like a lake. Saltwater would not allow that much grass grow right to the edge of the water. Also think the tropical tree (banana?) would be in a warmer location because it doesn't look like the area has been cared for & it's growing wild. The dock looks like it is sitting high, maybe the lakes water level has dropped? clue #2 can be almost anywhere in the south. Again, looking at all those trees make me think more of a lake vs ocean area. My guess would be central FL for now ;-)

jess on November 18, 2013 at 5:50 pm
  10. Florida, around Tampa, or Destin.

Deborah Maness on November 18, 2013 at 5:55 pm