Nov 18

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Clue Two

Happy Monday, all. It looks like my first Blog Cabin 2014 location clue had all of your brains churning. Some of you are right on target, while others just need to make a quick U-turn to get back on track. Maybe another clue will help?

Blog Cabin 2014 Location: Clue Two

Does this regionally prominent tree change your guess at all? Or, has it simply confirmed your suspicions? Let’s liven up this Monday with some conversation! Toss out some guesses.

Your third and final clue will be here tomorrow.

• Posted at 12:00 pm on November 11, 2013

1. I know… It's in Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Eastern North Carolina, southeastern Virginia, South Carolina, east and south Texas, and Alabama. Did I get it right?xD

sue on November 19, 2013 at 4:14 pm
  2. I think it is in Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Eastern North Carolina, southeastern Virginia, South Carolina, east and south Texas, and Alabama. Am I right????=/

sue on November 19, 2013 at 4:20 pm
  3. Lake Harris, Florida

Sharon Devine on November 19, 2013 at 4:21 pm
  4. Somewhere in on a river in Florida. Oak Trees, Spanish Moss and palm

Love Florida on November 19, 2013 at 4:32 pm
  5. I would have to say around Crystal River Florida area in Citris County.

Wink on November 19, 2013 at 5:04 pm
  6. Ocala, FL?

Millie G. on November 19, 2013 at 8:38 pm
  7. Looks to be Florida. As a transplanted native New Bernian, my heart is still on the mend.. I am happy for the winners as they will come to love the Core, Pamlico and Albemarle Sounds along with the surrounding lands.
    *Sigh* I wish it was closer to New Bern but it looks to Florida. I need to write a song about that *chuckle*.

Jobsdone on November 19, 2013 at 10:02 pm
  8. Maybe Savannah. Beautiful willow :)

Lucia on November 19, 2013 at 10:47 pm
  9. southeast Louisiana. WOOHOO…

CLIFF on November 19, 2013 at 10:58 pm
  10. my fav was Newbern nc. I love the coast! I live in the northwest. it is beautiful here biut a bit on the cool side for most of the year and a little wet. Newbern is real near my husbands family. it would be nice if this new cabin was close by as well._i think this one is somewhere in Georgia. the tree reminds me of watching a movie …. uhhh Gone with the wind!! Georgia!! Twelve Oaks??

Genelle on November 20, 2013 at 12:00 am