Sep 16

Cornhole Game Set Winner Announced

A big congrats goes out to Alfredia Callies (aka ACDC25) who was randomly selected as the winner of the cornhole game set, designed and autographed by Blog Cabin 2013 show host Chris Grundy. Truly a one-of-a-kind remembrance from this year’s home!

Today, I’d like to draw your attention to a new video series hosted by home remodeling expert Laurie March. Topics include unusual items discovered during home renovations (you never know what could be hiding behind those walls!) and the evolution of residential floor plans. Enjoy!

• Posted at 12:20 pm on September 9, 2013

1. Congratulations Alfredia, yet another 1st time blogger winner. Good to see you and I hope we continue to hear from you on the blog next year. xD

AnniesOwn on September 18, 2013 at 8:00 am
    • That is my goal. We will see how it goes!

ACDC25 on September 19, 2013 at 11:44 am
    • :)

AnniesOwn on September 19, 2013 at 6:43 pm
  2. Congrats Alfredia!! Enjoy the game set ! Still time to dream of the big win…. Best of luck to all!

Beachdreamer51 on September 18, 2013 at 9:37 am
  3. Congratulations, Enjoy your new Game!!
    You now share a piece of blog cabin Fame!!:D

COOLSMILEY on September 18, 2013 at 11:27 am
  4. Very cool that you won, Alfredia! Enjoy!

memanbepa on September 18, 2013 at 12:29 pm
  5. Holding my breath till the winner's drawing, well actually I do breathe but you know what I mean. The last day to enter was on the 13th, I was born on the 13th, has to mean something?!

smokesmom on September 18, 2013 at 1:02 pm
  6. Happy days playing the corn hole game Alfredia! Congratulations!

grammagail on September 18, 2013 at 1:11 pm
  7. Many congrats Alfredia! Wow, a great gift for lots of fun and laughs!! The cornhole board game is very popular here especially with from the younger to older family and friends parties. :D Best wishes and good luck toward the grand prize!!!!!!!!!!!

donna white on September 19, 2013 at 5:52 pm
  8. Congratulations! Have fun.

goulaMS on September 19, 2013 at 6:41 pm
  9. Congratulations! What a wonderful unique gift to enjoy with your family and friends.

Anna on September 19, 2013 at 8:33 pm
  10. I really enjoyed the hidden treasures video. Cannot believe the gold was left behind. What a find!
    My husband and I love looking for hidden treasures with his medal detector. How we would love to use it on the coast of NC if I win the 2013 Blog Cabin.

Anna Mckuhen on September 19, 2013 at 8:38 pm
    • How much does a metal detector cost, I always wanted one!

COOLSMILEY on September 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm