Aug 28

Blog Cabin 2013 Awarded Hurricane Bronze Certification

Blog Cabin 2013 Fortified Home Hurricane Bronze Certification

Big news from the building industry: Blog Cabin 2013 has received the FORTIFIED Home™ Hurricane Bronze Certification from the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS).

IBHS’s Hurricane Standard helps homeowners in coastal areas strengthen their houses against these powerful storms. Incorporating the FORTIFIED Standard when repairing, rebuilding or renovating a single-family home ensures the structure’s resilience and durability.

Blog Cabin 2013 achieved this stellar rating by adhering to certain building requirements. The full list of requirements is outlined on pages 3 through 5 of this disaster safety document.

We’d like to thank sponsors and supporters who contributed building materials that helped us reach this goal. And we are thrilled to be able to present the winner of the Blog Cabin 2013 Giveaway with such a solid, storm-impenetrable — not to mention beautiful — home.

Please visit the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety web site for more details on this coastal home building program.

• Posted at 4:27 pm on August 8, 2013

1. That's really important news! That's why we trust and count on HGTV Professional crew!<3

Irelina on September 13, 2013 at 7:29 pm
  2. There is no reason to make a tax payment based on the amount stated on the 1099 unless that value has been confirmed as accurate. If the fair market value is determined to be only $400,000 for instance, that is the taxable amount. The best way, of course, to determine what the fair market value should be is to sell the property.

Ishmael on September 14, 2013 at 1:55 am
  3. Thank you for your continued commitment to excellence. DIY dose not just build but you educate and that is an honor within itself. Thank you………Thank You…..Love. May The Lord continue to bless you and all of us.

Marcella on September 15, 2013 at 3:55 pm
  4. I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE
    I BELIEVE I WILL WALK ON THE PATH
    I BELIEVE I WILL WALK ON THE PIER
    I BELIEVE I WILL ROCK ON THE PORCH
    I BELIEVE I WILL WALK INTO THE HOUSE
    I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

conardj on September 15, 2013 at 9:13 pm
  5. This is an impressive appreciation. I'm sure it's going to boost your sales. Keep up the good work

Jim on October 9, 2013 at 8:42 am