Jul 16

Step Inside and Explore Blog Cabin 2013

Blog Cabin 2013 Living Room

We are proud to announce the launch of the Blog Cabin 2013 virtual home tour. Please take time to view the 360° images, slideshows and exclusive videos. We have so many great stories to tell about this fabulous waterfront home!

And don’t forget to sign up for sweeps entry reminders. The giveaway entry period starts at 9 a.m. on July 29, 2013.

• Posted at 9:31 am on July 7, 2013

1. Love the coastal environment. Should be a slow paced, relaxing vacation home. The porches will get plenty of use. Screening would be a necessity.

Bernice Shealy on August 15, 2013 at 10:56 am
  2. This coastal retreat is great! It is obvious that there was a lot of planning and special talents used to build and decorate this home. This is what I call perfection. Everything about this house tells a story, with history inside and out. I hope to be the one to make future stories and memories with family and friends, in this beautiful home!

lovthesea on August 21, 2013 at 11:04 pm
  3. i love this picture it looks like my home…:):) and a million other peoples desire…

TWOTERRIERS on August 22, 2013 at 10:37 pm
  4. Can't tell you how many times I've looked at the 360 tour and also still pictures of this place. I can only dream about it. I look at them daily and only think that I will be there. But , well just dreaming.
    AAAa where do I put my art studio?

Artist151 on August 31, 2013 at 12:45 pm
  5. i absolutely lovethismy husband and i would love for our five grandchildren to grow up and have theirweddingshere in this lovely place i didn't do such a good job at typing this considering i have had a strokebut i did use to bea secretary at piedmont air li you would never know it by looking at this i also would liketo win tthis so i can share this with my church family so the large families in our church can stay for free slso our missionaries can also stay for free love thy neighbor as thyself our church e-mai address is cbcking.org so you can see what our church llooks like come visit sometime i am so proud of our church and our pastorand i love myy church family the most wonderful people in the world our grandchildren ages are 4678 and thirteen trust in the lord with all thine heartt and lean not unto thine own understanding in all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths im trusting in the lord that he will help you to make the right decision this couch is the same color of the couch my husband gave away i lovedthat couch

carol sheppard on September 1, 2013 at 2:12 am
  6. This home is absolutely PERFECT! Love love love the color palette which is so inviting and relaxing. Love love love all the decorating touches esp. the kitchen table and the bunk bed wall. Fav room is the sunroom, i have always dreamed of having a sun room! The song by James Taylor that I keep hearing … "In my mind I'm going to Carolina…"

AmyC-T on September 1, 2013 at 9:18 am
  7. I love how the cabin has turned out. From what it was to how beautiful all the hard work & input from veiwers made it. What a nice retirement /vacation retreat for some lucky person. I'm hoping someday it will be us. We would love to escape the cold New England winters since we are now both retired. We love that area of N. Carolina. My husband served in the USMC back in the 60s & my son served in the 90s so we've been there & loved the area. Here's hoping we get lucky this time!

Marie Lutchko on September 1, 2013 at 2:33 pm
  8. Love the new blog cabin, wouldn't change a thing, love the colors, decor and the nostalgic items. Got to see some of the programs of how some was made, genius designers and carpenters. Hoping to move to North Carolina with my husbands job, this would be perfect, I can see all of us fitting plus the dogs. Hope we are lucky:)

Sandra on September 7, 2013 at 1:58 pm
  9. This home captures exactly what I would envision as the perfect North Carolina beach retreat home! From design, construction and materials to colors and decor, this home is absolutely PERFECT! It will definitely be someone's "dream come true". Congratulations to everyone who worked so hard to create this masterpiece!

Mary Beth Petrie on September 7, 2013 at 5:08 pm
  10. Simple cabin but amazing ideas and excellent execution . Simple simple matters accumulated to make a cabin awesome. It is really nice cabin, and i want such a cabin to live. I hope this blog sure help the people to get excellent ideas to make a cabin beautiful.

johnsunny on October 17, 2013 at 9:26 am