Jul 16

Step Inside and Explore Blog Cabin 2013

Blog Cabin 2013 Living Room

We are proud to announce the launch of the Blog Cabin 2013 virtual home tour. Please take time to view the 360° images, slideshows and exclusive videos. We have so many great stories to tell about this fabulous waterfront home!

And don’t forget to sign up for sweeps entry reminders. The giveaway entry period starts at 9 a.m. on July 29, 2013.

• Posted at 9:31 am on July 7, 2013

1. here we go again
    we love it

Deana on July 30, 2013 at 9:27 pm
  2. The 2013 Blog Cabin is a recycled labor of seaside love! The bamboo flooring is one of my favorite features. All of the recycled wood projects are awesome, and the color palate is superb! Who isn't praying for this home? Good luck to everyone who is wishing upon a sea star!

JoAnne Gray on July 31, 2013 at 12:31 pm
    • I love bamboo floors. But I can not get over that beautiful bath tube. haha

Vesna on July 31, 2013 at 8:29 pm
    • I'm sorry, don't get angry but I must tell you Its bath tub, not tube, lol<3

coolsmiley on July 31, 2013 at 11:09 pm
  3. S alvaged
    I nterior
    D esigns

Hooray for SID!! There all hers!!

coolsmiley on July 31, 2013 at 3:31 pm
  4. Paradise found! Congratulations to the crew – amazing!

Andee Brown on August 6, 2013 at 8:55 pm
  5. I must have this amazing home! I have spent so much times viewing every inch of it that I could absolutely tour it blindfolded. What an incredible job this team has done!

Ann on August 7, 2013 at 11:33 am
  6. love it! love it! Colors, design..the view..absolutely divine!

takingcareofbs on August 7, 2013 at 1:53 pm
  7. It's up! So satisfied everyone can see and appreciate all the amazing perform everyone did on this venture. What an amazing house this is.

House Plans on August 7, 2013 at 11:16 pm
  8. sound check 1 2 3

COOLSMILEY on August 12, 2013 at 4:33 pm
  9. DIY, HGTV and teams have transformed a house that was an eye sore into what most of us can only ever dream about. You've captured the spirit of NC in the designs, the colors and furnishing. A truly talented group of individuals have given someone a home to enjoy.

NCkaren on August 13, 2013 at 10:40 am
  10. I love how you brought the feel of the ocean inside with the gorgeous ocean blue and turquoise shades; my absolute favorite colors! I can smell and feel the ocean breeze inside as I tour the entire cabin. The master bedroom is my destiny with its spaciousness and ocean foam white paint to its ocean blue/turquoise bed ensemble. I could just dream away, and away.,,,,, Truly a vacation dream come true!!!

Anne Sullivan on August 13, 2013 at 3:12 pm