Jun 28

Friday’s Special Treat

As we await the launch of the online virtual tour, I thought you’d enjoy this tease, which comes in the form of a cinemagraph created by our visual designer Jason Kisner. I love the acacia pub table and chairs that offer a magnificent view of Core Sound and those festive lanterns, swaying in the breeze as they suspend from the old pecan tree branches. Perfection!

• Posted at 10:21 am on June 6, 2013

1. Lovely … definitely looking forward to seeing the finished project. :)

Puzette on July 12, 2013 at 5:58 pm
  2. Yeah, New Thread Everyone!!!! Nice surprises!^_^<3

Jennie/Florida on July 12, 2013 at 7:18 pm
  3. What a lovely hint. If the rest is as beautiful I can't wait to see it and enter to win it : D

Be ca on July 12, 2013 at 11:27 pm
  4. I was really hoping we'd have another Friday surprise, oh well Tuesday will be here before we know it.
    Can't wait!!!!!!! :-)

nanwes on July 13, 2013 at 11:07 am
  5. Well, we have one daughter in California so the Dream home would be great, we have another daughter in North Carolina so the Blog Cabin would be great too, what a view!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Either would be dreams come true!!!!!

nanwes on July 13, 2013 at 11:12 am
  6. ooo ooo it's almost here!

Kitty on July 15, 2013 at 2:35 pm
  7. GOOD LUCK BLOGGIES! Nothing would make me happier than seeing one of you win this…

B)

Laurie_March on July 15, 2013 at 4:18 pm
  8. It's the 16th,where is the new pics and TV shows.Gonna be great.I live soooo close but yet sooo far.

TonyE on July 16, 2013 at 12:24 am
    • Hey Tony, do you know if the house next door to the Cabin was once a commerical property' it just looks a little strange from above, like a motel or something.

540sam on July 18, 2013 at 7:27 pm
    • Always been a house as far as My wife or I know,she's been here longer than me.

TonyE on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 pm
    • Thanks Tony, it just looks a little strange from above a 2 story with what looks like about an 85ft addition on the side of it.

540sam on July 19, 2013 at 6:10 am
  9. It.has always been a dream of ours to have a place on or near the coast. I've been going where ever the military has told me to for the last 24 years. Retiring to in September and this would the icing on top of a rewarding care as a medic. Wow what a beautiful place the be with natures.

Darrell on July 31, 2013 at 2:47 am