Jun 28

Friday’s Special Treat

As we await the launch of the online virtual tour, I thought you’d enjoy this tease, which comes in the form of a cinemagraph created by our visual designer Jason Kisner. I love the acacia pub table and chairs that offer a magnificent view of Core Sound and those festive lanterns, swaying in the breeze as they suspend from the old pecan tree branches. Perfection!

• Posted at 10:21 am on June 6, 2013

1. The BC already has that lived in look,already has a banks fishing buggy (converted bread van) in the drive way.

TonyE on July 10, 2013 at 8:50 pm
    • Hey Tony you'd better check and make sure nobody is living in the buggy.:D

540sam on July 12, 2013 at 5:27 am
    • Reels on Wheels!

Mel on July 13, 2013 at 11:28 am
  2. Such a peaceful and serene place. This is what life is all about

littlepeopleiii on July 11, 2013 at 4:12 am
  3. Brookwood Carolina, I cannot imagine how difficult things must be for you right now, and understand you must have so many pressing responsibilities. If you do happen to read this please know that I and your many other blogger buddies have not forgotten you. We miss you and care very much how you are doing. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Rebecca, we also haven't heard from you in quite a while. Hope you're just on vacation. Where are you buddy?<3<3<3<3<3<3

SID on July 11, 2013 at 10:39 am
    • Yes! Yes! Brookwood Carolina and Rebecca! SID's right! You are loved Bloggies and not forgotten! I haven't been able to be on the blog much myself, but You must know that our stalwart Bloggie Family never forgets their supportive encouragement and prayers for those of us who must be away for a season. I can personally attest to that!!! :D Please chime in, when you can, no matter what–for we care! Lovingly, Kitty<3^_^<3

DwnSoDwnEaster on July 11, 2013 at 6:52 pm
    • Hi Sid, that goes for me too!!!^_^<3 I have really been thinking about Brook lately especially since Florida had all that bad weather in the panhandle a few weeks ago…Terrible flooding in that area and if i'm not mistaken, I think that Brook lives in or near that area…I wish she would chime in and just let us know that she is OK…I know her life must be turned upside down right now but we care and would like for her to know that we are her extended family and We are here for her!

Jennie/Florida on July 11, 2013 at 7:49 pm
    • What happened to the rest of my comment????
      I also commented that We miss Rebecca too and hope She is OK and just taking a break from the Blog and waiting to announce that She has won the Cottage!!!^_^:) LOL Wouldn't that be something??? I know how much She loves this Cottage and land….:)<3 As We All Do:p:):D^_^B)<3<3<3

Jennie/Florida on July 11, 2013 at 8:00 pm
  4. Ohhh how badly I DO want this home! And OH how MUCH LOVE I would give it too! Thank you for this treat, Mary!

Angela on July 11, 2013 at 11:25 am
  5. best real estate ever. Location, location, location

beachFRONT on July 11, 2013 at 11:52 am
  6. May we please have a new teaser collage of pictures of Blog Cabin to make it until Tuesday? Getting desperate I know.

grswla on July 11, 2013 at 5:18 pm
    • Here! Here, Grswla! ;) :p:DB)<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on July 11, 2013 at 6:33 pm
  7. I am so looking forward to the reveal of this beautiful Blog Cabin…I live only two hours away from the location of the Cabin. I don't know that I will win,but i guess I have as good of chance as anyone. This would be perfect for my Husband and myself as we love to fish. Anyway, Good Luck to whoever wins as this area (New Bern is a lovely place to live. Good Luck Everyone!

Rnovot1 on July 12, 2013 at 7:14 am
  8. Hi ALL! We are getting closer and closer……eeeeeeeeek, can't wait to see it all! Have a great weekend! B)

amberPA on July 12, 2013 at 10:52 am
  9. Are we counting down the hours for the virtual tour yet? Looking forward to seeing the inside. ;)

vicki_in_Utah on July 12, 2013 at 11:41 am
  10. Tick, Tock. Only 4 more days. :) :DxD;)

AnniesOwn on July 12, 2013 at 4:03 pm