May 30

Cabin Comforts Gift Set Winner

Blog Cabin 2013 Dylan Eastman and Kayleen McCabe

Congrats to Annette Harris of Morgan, UT. She is the proud winner of our Cabin Comforts gift set. An identical gift set will be presented to the winner of the Blog Cabin 2013 Giveaway.

Keep checking the blog for additional info on this year’s home. We have yet to cover landscape details, creative outdoor spaces and building challenges, plus Core Sound culture. The photo above was captured over the weekend, as project manager Dylan Eastman put the finishing touches on the outdoor kitchen. Rescue Renovation show host Kayleen McCabe popped by for a tour of the home and was happy to lend a helping hand.

I am pretty certain you will flip when you see the virtual tour of this amazing property!

1. Enjoy all the great gifts, Annette Harris! You are a lucky lady!

Downonthefarm on May 30, 2013 at 4:09 pm
  2. Congratulations to Annette Harris, winner of the Cabin Comforts gift set!
    Terrific Gifts!
    Fortunate Winner!

Looking forward to a fascinating virtual tour of this amazing Blog Cabin property!

Lester B. on May 30, 2013 at 7:24 pm
  3. Annette Harris, Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the cabin comforts!:)<3 Becky

bythebaydreamer on May 30, 2013 at 8:20 pm
  4. Congrats, Annette Harris! Enjoy your winnings! :)

Moving2theCoast on May 30, 2013 at 9:16 pm
  5. Does anyone know if Annette is our Utah blogger? Maybe? Hopefully?

Wind Chime Girl on May 30, 2013 at 9:18 pm
    • Hi WCG, How are you?? We have missed you^_^ Hope everything is OK!! The answer to your question…
      Vicki in Utah is Our Blogging buddy from Utah, so Annette is new to me…Maybe others might recognize her name!^_^ A Very lucky lady to have won all those nice Cabin Comforts!!!:p:) Maybe She will chime in and tell us more about herself…^_^ Have a good evening and hope you're not in the stormy weather!!:)

Jennie/Florida on May 30, 2013 at 10:19 pm
    • I Jennie, I'm good – just terribly busy.
      I was hoping "Vicki" was a blog name, wanting one of the bloggies to win, you know. I love the gifts.
      The really bad weather has been missing us so far. Been real lucky.
      WCG

Wind Chime Girl on May 31, 2013 at 7:04 pm
    • Nope it is not me. I have been gone for 3 weeks at our cabin. I have missed a lot on the blog. Congrats to Annette, there was some fun stuff in the gift package.

vicki_in_Utah on June 3, 2013 at 8:09 am
    • Vicki, I was hoping it was you!

Wind Chime Girl on June 3, 2013 at 8:22 pm
    • Me too..LOL..WCG. But I hope Annette enjoys the gifts.

vicki_in_Utah on June 3, 2013 at 8:49 pm
  6. Dear Clive, Sid and DGustaf, I see your States are under Tornado watch or warnings….Please take care and be prepared to take cover if necessary and keep us posted as to the status of your area if possible..We Bloggers are very concerned for Our Blogging friends…Terrible Storms coming toooo often to suit me…Seems like one after another so far this Spring..Stay Safe <3<3:|:p

Jennie/Florida on May 30, 2013 at 11:01 pm
    • Hi Jennie, We did have somewhat of a 'wild ride' yesterday afternoon and last night, wicked thunderstorms, wind and hail. We did have to spend a couple of hours in a closet when tornadoes were close- more drama than I enjoy! We were lucky once again, just some forest debris left in the yard to clean up. No real damage for us or our neighbors, but thank you dear friend for being concerned. Our forecast is clear and hot for today, but sadly the midwest is in for a repeat of severe storms. I hope everyone is and stays safe. The weather surely has been crazy the past couple of years!:@:'(

SID on May 31, 2013 at 9:20 am
    • Not a thing happening here in the metropolitan part of MN.

DGustaf on May 31, 2013 at 9:51 pm
    • But we are praying for the folks in OK.

DGustaf on May 31, 2013 at 9:53 pm
  7. CONGRATS Annette! Enjoy all your wonderful gifts!

amberPA on May 31, 2013 at 6:23 am
  8. Hi guys! Wow congrats to Annette. I hope you enjoy all of the nice gifts from DIY. Much Love!! <3<3

Rebecca on May 31, 2013 at 8:29 am
  9. Congrats to Annette. I just entered for the last time to win the HGTV Smart Home. I am keeping my fingers crossed that if it is not me it might be one of you fine bloggers.

flashy on May 31, 2013 at 9:07 am
  10. OK Mary, I am anxiously awaiting the virtual tour, ready to as you put it "flip". But I am pondering the actual meaning of "flip", is it to flip out with excitement, or literally do a gymnastic feat? If it's the latter, emergency rooms be prepared! LOL

AnneEliseSouth on May 31, 2013 at 9:26 am