Mar 18

The Bones of Blog Cabin 2013

Last week, we launched several new features that capture different aspects of the Blog Cabin remodeling process. We focus on reframing of the home and original buidling materials that will be incorporated into DIY projects and decorative accents. And wait till you see this video! We follow the evolution of the home in a series of 3-D graphics. You’ll see the original one-room cabin morph into a two-story home, crumble to the ground in a series of demolitions and rise again in its beautifully remodeled shape and floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 3:39 pm on March 3, 2013

1. Wonderful History rich with details. I love that you are incorporating the history into the new Cabin.

M Taylor on April 14, 2013 at 12:33 pm
  2. Love this, looking forward to seeing the finished beach house!

bonnie on April 15, 2013 at 7:56 pm
  3. Serenity Now <3

mkro19 on April 16, 2013 at 11:40 pm
  4. Great to see new life given to a need subject. This will be a new experience for me to watch. I'm so looking forward to it's completion.

Mariana Mendez on April 18, 2013 at 3:42 am
  5. I love the kind of house with beautiful landscaping. DIYpeople are awesome DOING GREAT JOB. I admired those people to do for others. I hope someday they can come see me to give me an idea of my condo floors and color of walls and my backyard landscaping badly. Thanks. Carole P

Carole on April 21, 2013 at 1:40 pm
  6. I love how we get to see the history of this home. A home is where the heart is and to truly get that you need to know its history. Great to see how this house came about ;-) )

sarah on April 30, 2013 at 10:25 am
  7. I hope that the original furniture and decor are used or at least saved. This home had a lot of charcter and much of it was based on the 'spirit' of it's former owners and the items that they chose to bring in. I hope that this remodel keeps some of that history alive! There are some beautiful peices in there, I hope that they aren't discarded!

Christi on May 18, 2013 at 7:40 pm
  8. I love everything that the cabin is offering for whoever wins it. I myself would love to have it. I have never won anything in my life. I'm 65 and my husband is 69. We live in a mobile home so to own a real home would be such a GOD given blessing! Good luck to whomever wins it.

Betty on May 25, 2013 at 12:16 am
  9. Awesome video. Its really very cool. Thanks for sharing such cool video with us.

EPDM Rubber on May 30, 2013 at 7:23 am
  10. It looks the video has been removed. If there is another then please share.

Roof Coatings on June 18, 2013 at 2:31 am