Mar 14

People’s Choice: Vote for Outdoor Living Features

Blog Cabin 2013 Outdoor Features

We’ve arrived at round six of our People’s Choice voting program! Please help us select outdoor features for Blog Cabin 2013, from outdoor seating to fire pit style.

• Posted at 11:19 am on March 3, 2013

1. I love everything about the house. It has been so exciting to vote. I do feel the corn hole toss is a better choice than the horse shoe game. It will be so serene to live in the bg. One would be so lucky to live there year round. I wish good luck to all who will enter the bg sweepstakes.

chubperch on March 28, 2013 at 1:16 pm
  2. I love everything about the bg. It would be incredible to live there. Godd luck to everyone.

RoseGgrant on March 28, 2013 at 1:24 pm
  3. The home has a beautiful design. I love all of the features I've seen, but I really love the nice history behind it! Someone will be extremely blessed :-)

Cassidy on March 28, 2013 at 7:52 pm
  4. I can visualize my family spending evenings at the fire pit.

Beth Morrison on March 29, 2013 at 12:52 am
  5. An outdoor waterfall would add an rormantic attmosphere with colored lighting to add mood effect

Lee on March 29, 2013 at 5:13 am
  6. Hey Everyone, no need to look anymore. I am fully confident that my name is being called out as the winner!!!! Woooo Hoooo………..haaaaaaaaa:p

Billy L on March 29, 2013 at 9:02 pm
  7. Love the choices… New to this site, but not DIY. How/where do you enter, comment, or vote?

NetinTexas on March 29, 2013 at 9:52 pm
  8. Everything Looks Perfect !!!! Knowing It Was Done By The Best Of Professionals, Creates Peace Of Mind.
    What An Awesome Blessing ! <3

Cari Dennis on April 2, 2013 at 8:34 pm
  9. What a lovely make over job on this old home,it is beautiful now. I sure would be happy and blessed if i could win it.I have never had the chance to go to the beech many times in my life. been to New Bern one time in my life time of 78 years It was a lovely little place i think i would like living there.Your workers sure have a job to do that every thing they do to a house turns out so beautiful and i love every home that i see them fix up or build.Thanks Dorothy TYner

DorothyTyner on April 8, 2013 at 11:12 am
  10. How does one vote? I am not seeing where I would choose options.

What I see in the picture given, is comfortably wonderful. It lends itself to splendid outdoor parties or cozy, romantic moments, amoung other get togethers.

angela reems on April 8, 2013 at 11:46 am