Mar 14

People’s Choice: Vote for Outdoor Living Features

Blog Cabin 2013 Outdoor Features

We’ve arrived at round six of our People’s Choice voting program! Please help us select outdoor features for Blog Cabin 2013, from outdoor seating to fire pit style.

• Posted at 11:19 am on March 3, 2013

1. Kitty, Happy Belated Birthday! Remember, the older the grape the sweeter the wine. <3<3<3Boo

Boo on March 20, 2013 at 6:01 pm
  2. I think the setting is beautiful, outside firepit great, I don't always agree with the majority vote but then if you won the blog cabin, these things arn't critica and wouldn't matter. I like the wood trellis pergola, come on guys!!!

Lyn on March 20, 2013 at 9:02 pm
  3. All of them are good, I could not ask for more. Hahahaha! Anyway, thanks for always giving us choices. :)

Pam Sallegue on March 21, 2013 at 3:11 am
  4. Voting for the sand walkway for sentimental reasons. And, it feels good between the toes!

jamey on March 23, 2013 at 11:59 am
  5. I love the hoooouse. perfect for parties.

glenda groenenstein on March 23, 2013 at 2:48 pm
  6. Hello Bloggers & DIY Team…..Well, we have had nasty weather in NC from the mountains to the sea….Will we ever see Spring???? …. I notice the cabin has gotten some things done probably more inside since the weather has been bad……Cannot wait to see the dock done..:D

dotdinero on March 25, 2013 at 6:40 pm
  7. trust me you are going to want a large firepitthat everyone can sit around for those cool summer nights. If you want a moveable firepit you can get one later to put other places, maybe even closer to the house where the lounge furniture is pictured.

ssjrmr on March 25, 2013 at 7:09 pm
  8. I like all the features EXCEPT for the "dog park". These electrical fences for dogs can be very dangerous. They can attract lightening during a storm & backfeed to the breaker box & start a fire. Numerous houses have burned this way. Also while the "fence" may keep your dog in, it will NOT stop other dogs from coming onto the property. And if your dog ever gets scared enough to run thru the fence barrier it cannot get back in. This is a totally bad idea

Diana Estep on March 26, 2013 at 2:23 am
  9. The FREE STANDING fire-pit can be moved to different areas…down to the beach…where ever. I've got one and it is AWESOME. We've even loaded it in the truck and taken to the lake with us!

tr15h64w on March 26, 2013 at 5:40 am
  10. Wow! This is great. I love the house. I am so amazed.

Asheville Painting on March 26, 2013 at 11:05 am