Feb 28

People’s Choice: Vote for Main Living Area Features

People's Choice Blog Cabin 2013 Main Living Area

Today begins your opportunity to vote for appliances, door hardware, the fire element style and even porch decking. Vote now and invite friends to participate in the fun!

• Posted at 11:01 am on February 2, 2013

1. Housewarming gifts for the winner? How about a portable (or installed) generator that will pull the whole hose? And a screened porch? May be a little more "pricey" than the typical housewarming gift, but certainly will get a lot of use and be much appreciated by the winner!

Bev on March 3, 2013 at 10:23 am
  2. I am a little late to the voting party, but I am glad the gas fireplace is so far ahead. Some nice things to vote on this round. There must be a lot of drift wood there, since they have 2 items with drift wood. Kinda of glad they are not ahead. I like drift wood but not for this BC. IMO.

vicki_in_Utah on March 4, 2013 at 9:40 am
  3. FYI about the free standing stove option – Living in Carolina, when a storm hits and the the power goes out (2-10 days) a free standing stove is great for cooking soup and boiling water for that must have cup of java.

2BinCarolina on March 5, 2013 at 1:03 am
  4. why does everyone want a gas fireplace when u can have a wood burnin fireplacr

harold on March 6, 2013 at 9:48 pm
  5. I love my new home.

Belinda Burkman on March 21, 2013 at 2:02 pm
  6. I love the fireplace and all of the choices so far. It's all so perfect.

breasoner on April 2, 2013 at 10:07 am
  7. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot
    about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a
    bit, but other than that, this is great blog. An excellent read.
    I’ll certainly be back.

8. Either fireplace option would serve the cabin well, tho gas is immediate and non smelling. Stoves are high maintence and have a smell about them when burning. Love it or hate, it I think the stove takes the vote. Cabin with a burning stove on a winter's night. Lovely. The only thing missing is the pet spread across the floor.

Joe Black on May 1, 2013 at 11:01 am
  9. Hello to every one, the contents present at this
    site are truly amazing for people experience, well, keep up
    the good work fellows.