Jan 31

People’s Choice: Vote for Master Bathroom Features

Blog Cabin 2013 Master Bathroom Fixtures

Today, we invite you to vote for fixtures — from the faucet and bathtub to super-cool lighting — we will install in the master bathroom. Vote now and invite friends and family to participate too.

• Posted at 10:12 am on January 1, 2013

1. I love all of the choices this is going to be hard but I know I am making the right choices.

pixelecho69 on February 1, 2013 at 10:25 am
  2. Finally, looks like my choices are also majority choices. Love the clean lines that are being offered and also keeping the design of the locale. Easy living with the inside harmonizing with nature on the outside. This is a beach cottage and not a urban or mountain hideaway. Interior should reflect the exterior.

sandiiowa on February 1, 2013 at 11:25 am
  3. Okay, anybody know what they might be doing at the well? All I can tell is that something is going on there

karenlin91 on February 1, 2013 at 11:26 am
  4. I guess never mind. the "box" was upended and a guy was looking inside it…looked like bags of something around the pump, maybe he was just insulating?

karenlin91 on February 1, 2013 at 11:29 am
    • Karen- It looks like they ran a yellow extension cord from the well, around the left side of the house. The main power pole is right behind the house, so they might have had problems with electricity to the well. Just guessing, of course. :)

Woodworker from MN on February 1, 2013 at 11:48 am
    • I have faith in your guesses. I was all excited for a minute, thinking I was going to see your lighthouse well house start going up……soon maybe ;-)

karenlin91 on February 1, 2013 at 11:58 am
  5. Still waiting for a reminder…so I can access blog from hotmail…thanx

Ethel on February 1, 2013 at 11:46 am
    • DIY moderators rarely reply to posts. It's pretty much just bloggers sharing opinions. To sign up for reminders, go to the "People's Choice" tab. Click where it says (Remind me) to sign up for the email notification.

Mimitheminer on February 2, 2013 at 2:08 am
  6. I love the choices and picked the ones I would like to see,But I have to say I think it's going to be so beautiful when it 's done. A DREAM COME TRUE….. Just Love the location.

Bigdreamer on February 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm
    • Yes indeed!

Rebecca on February 1, 2013 at 3:49 pm
  7. I love all the choices that i picked are in the winning with only one exception and that is the tub. I agree with all the cleaners in the group I would never pick a claw foot tub because they are a pain to clean and I'm not a tub person anyway. This is really a great selection for the house. It is really coming together.

flashy on February 1, 2013 at 1:16 pm
    • I agree – what's up with the tub choice? The claw foot tub is harder to clean, but the drop-in tub would be easy to fall into.

Larree on February 1, 2013 at 7:08 pm
    • I guess you could call me a tub person- a bubble bath is a relaxing treat for me. :)
      I've had both a claw foot home and a drop in tub and for me the claw foot was easier to clean. I used a mop to clean underneath the tub and I didn't have to stand in the the claw foot to clean the back wall of the tub-I could reach everything easily. Also, my claw foot tub was smaller and used less water.

Lia_M on February 2, 2013 at 2:13 pm
  8. Yes, I love to vote and everyone has very good taste as well. A good eye. I'm going to love blog cabin 2013 when it is finished… …lots of fun seeing everything from A to Z.

TheDoodler on February 1, 2013 at 1:29 pm
  9. I just saw the new choices up for vote, and I am in love! I do wish the rustic ceiling was doing better in the vote, but either choice will be great! As for the luxury vote, the heated floor will be a dream. I hate cold floors…lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and weekend!:*

Mindy_Lou on February 1, 2013 at 2:16 pm
  10. Won't let me vote on anything. I push and hit the next question button and it does nothing. The master bedroom won't even go to that page. Bummer.

Rockj on February 1, 2013 at 3:18 pm