Jan 31

People’s Choice: Vote for Master Bathroom Features

Blog Cabin 2013 Master Bathroom Fixtures

Today, we invite you to vote for fixtures — from the faucet and bathtub to super-cool lighting — we will install in the master bathroom. Vote now and invite friends and family to participate too.

• Posted at 10:12 am on January 1, 2013

1. Interesting results so far. Such elegant choices but the winning light fixture is "Rustic." I am not sure that is the best choice for such an elegant room and bath.

Sisi on February 11, 2013 at 12:11 pm
    • Do you mean that inelegant "nautical" fixture? That certainly doesn't belong in the bath area. I agree completely.

Wind Chime Girl on February 11, 2013 at 8:36 pm
  2. I am having fun seeing the results! I notice that I am usually close to what most people like… However, my rustic ceiling for the master wasn't a hit! I love the unique facet that has the antique/ yet modern appeal. It looks like an old fashion pump. Everything has been a beautiful blend of old and new.

Jen_in_nc on February 11, 2013 at 2:54 pm
  3. Love it

Jan on February 11, 2013 at 3:46 pm
  4. So sorry girls & boys, I think both light fixture choices are hideous. I'm opting for the least offensive, elegant (such as it is)

Wind Chime Girl on February 11, 2013 at 8:33 pm
  5. Being able to see the choices and vote is so awesome. I like most of the fixtures that are in the lead. The only thing i did not agree on was the single handle sink fixture. I prefer the dual handle classic style. Even if the single handle is the choice its still great. All the choice are wonderful and it would be a blessing to win any of it.

Armeshia on February 11, 2013 at 11:45 pm
  6. I Love all the choices its so hard to pick, I cant wait for the next series of choices in the end no matter what choices win it will be beautiful

jackalope13 on February 13, 2013 at 1:04 pm
  7. It is so fun and exciting to see this home…cabin come to life!

Cathy on February 20, 2013 at 2:39 am
  8. I too am having problems voting I voted two weeks in a row for the rug. Let me say two days in a row. Sometimes I only get to vote on one item. Sometimes it keeps telling me I already voted for the day and I have not. Thanks hope this helps. Love the blog and the cabin it is going to be amazing for whomever wins it.

Teresa Lowe on February 23, 2013 at 2:08 pm
  9. I too am having problems voting I voted two weeks in a row for the rug. Let me say two days in a row. Sometimes I only get to vote on one item. Sometimes it keeps telling me I already voted for the day and I have not. Thanks hope this helps. Love the blog and the cabin it is going to be amazing for whomever wins it.

Teresa Lowe on February 23, 2013 at 2:08 pm
  10. I too am having problems voting I voted two weeks in a row for the rug. Let me say two days in a row. Sometimes I only get to vote on one item. Sometimes it keeps telling me I already voted for the day and I have not. Thanks hope this helps. Love the blog and the cabin it is going to be amazing for whomever wins it.

Teresa Lowe on February 23, 2013 at 2:08 pm