Jan 31

People’s Choice: Vote for Master Bathroom Features

Blog Cabin 2013 Master Bathroom Fixtures

Today, we invite you to vote for fixtures — from the faucet and bathtub to super-cool lighting — we will install in the master bathroom. Vote now and invite friends and family to participate too.

• Posted at 10:12 am on January 1, 2013

1. Casted all my votes today:) Hopefully the rustic interior wins out. A cabin should be a little rustic right? It will be beautiful any way!!!

tbrooks on February 4, 2013 at 10:45 am
    • I agree. I don't care what is selected because I have faith in the DIY Teams to decorate around it beautifully!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Rebecca on February 4, 2013 at 12:04 pm
  2. Woodworker, we miss you here. :( <3

SID on February 4, 2013 at 11:46 am
    • Yeah wonder where he has been? I hope everything is ok. How are you SID?

Rebecca on February 4, 2013 at 12:03 pm
    • Rebecca I am fine, hope you and Woodworker are too! It's raining here today, which is actually a good thing as we have been having draught problems the past two years. I love to garden and it has been hard on we gardeners, not to mention the poor farmers, the past 2 summers. I hope this spring and summer will be better.B)

SID on February 4, 2013 at 2:00 pm
    • Well for your safe and the farmers sake I hope so too!

Rebecca on February 4, 2013 at 2:31 pm
  3. Good morning guys!! How is everyone doing after the superbowl? Any hangovers??? haha I actually didn't watch much of it was watching my granddaughter while everyone else was watching. She is 7 months and needs ALL of the attention! hah She is very spoiled because her mother holds her all the time. Anyway I had a great weekend just because I got to see her. Done my voting and have been looking at the cam. I see the guys are hard at work as usual. It is such a beautiful house and they are moving so fast! I can't wait until we start to see it on the DIY network as they put the finishing touches on it!! I am so excited. I can't wait!!!! Much Love!!! <3<3<3<3

Rebecca on February 4, 2013 at 12:02 pm
    • Good morning Rebecca, yep I would rather watch a grand child any day.

vicki_in_Utah on February 4, 2013 at 12:24 pm
    • Especially since I don't see her that often.

Rebecca on February 4, 2013 at 2:30 pm
  4. I have not read all of the comments that have everyone so worked up but I have said before, everyone has their own opinion. Whether I agree with it or not or even believe what is posted I accept their right to that opinion. I myself choose not to respond or give attention to negative posts. I think this blog is for positive enteraction and should remain positive. Negative brings more negativity. Nice friendly chats and updates about this beautiful home is what I love about this site. I have gotten to know some really nice individuals on here and get excited every morning just to chat with you guys. Don't let negative posts reuin our little group. Much Love!!!! <3<3<3<3

Rebecca on February 4, 2013 at 12:47 pm
    • You are very wise Rebecca! That is a good plan, I wish we could all always follow that advice.:D

SID on February 4, 2013 at 2:04 pm
  5. I LOVE DIY AND THE DIY BLOGGER!!!!! MUCH LOVE!!!! <3<3<3<3

Rebecca on February 4, 2013 at 12:50 pm
  6. How is everyone doing today?

Rebecca on February 4, 2013 at 12:52 pm
  7. Rebecca, You are a joy! I can see you out in front of the blog cabin with pom poms cheering the workers on!!! Glad we are all cheering the same team, even though some of us have different uniforms on!!! Hooray for the DIY TEAM!!! Becky :D <3

bythebaydreamer on February 4, 2013 at 3:01 pm
  8. Hi Bloggers, I have thought about all these Negative comments and the Lashing out at Woodworker and I am still in shock that this has happened on our Blog Cabin Threads..I'm thinking that this would never have happened if DIY was Monitoring our comments and had Deleted Woodworkers remarks to start with…
    WW would have gotten the message that his Comments must have been a NO NO and he would not have repeated it again and we wouldn't be going through all this turmoil.. We can't control how he feels about things, but that's not for us to judge…
    DIY has deleted so many comments in the past, as a matter of fact they just deleted one of Vicki's comments in the past few days, so where were They, when WW's comments were made?? It would have saved a lot of heart aches all around, if DIY had deleted his remarks to start with..I know, whats done is done and that won't change, but just saying all this could have been prevented if the Person monitoring had deleted the comments to begin with!! I'm sorry this has happened to the Blog and sorry for all of the Bloggers who can't wait to turn on the computer first thing to morning just to see new comments and see what the guys have added to Our Blog Cabin and the Blogging Buddies who has the enjoyment of choosing things to Decorate the Cottage…..Still sad this has happened………Just my thoughts!!!

Jennie/Florida on February 4, 2013 at 4:31 pm
    • Sorry ….that is….can't wait to turn on the Computer first thing "in the morning"…

Jennie/Florida on February 4, 2013 at 4:39 pm
    • I completely agree, Jennie. I'm on here whenever I have some (LOL) "free time". I come on here to see what's going on with the cabin, and to come on here after a few days gone to see the incredible amount of negativity was astounding. In my opinion, this blog should be about the cabin, and what's going on with it, rather than posts about natural disasters, weather, health, and all the other posts that go waaaaay off topic. I don't comment very much, but I agree, Admin should have taken the remarks off in the very beginning. So sad, the direction this thread has taken. :(

MGYinSC on February 5, 2013 at 7:17 am
  9. Could we just all stop the comments on the woodworker comment. No use in beating a dead horse. It just fill the blog with stuff we are tired of reading.

zulumom on February 4, 2013 at 5:22 pm
    • I agree zulumom…It is time to move on to what we are here for and that is to enjoy the Build of this beautiful Cottage and enjoy all the "good" surprises along the way….Have a good evening!!

Jennie/Florida on February 4, 2013 at 10:01 pm
  10. Okay, I just cast my one vote for the day; I see that I disagree with the majority on only two items, the faucet and the swing. Should I win, I can change the faucet and buy or bring my own rockers. I won't preach for any one to change because that might be rude. I prefer individual chairs because my wife and I will never rock at the same pace and I don't wish to annoy her. The faucet is just personal preference. Enough said.

DGustaf on February 4, 2013 at 5:38 pm
    • Love your comment on rockin' out speeds!!! My feet probably wouldn't touch the floor with either chair or swing- so I voted for the swing and hopefully the breeze will move it. :)

Lia_M on February 4, 2013 at 8:45 pm
    • LOL! Lia, you must be a teeny little wisp of a bitty darling individual! :) Let's hope for ocean breezes for you, should you win!!! ;) ^_^<3 Kitty

DwnSoDwnEaster on February 4, 2013 at 10:23 pm
    • Both of us are height challenged, so our rockers need to be constructed accordingly. Happily, I've found about 5 rockers that fill the need (a bit uncomfortable for my taller siblings) so I'm ready in case I improve my luck at winning.

DGustaf on February 5, 2013 at 8:51 am