Jan 17

People’s Choice: Vote for Kitchen Features

Blog Cabin 2013 Kitchen Vote

Greetings!

Today, I invite you to vote for the kitchen floor plan, decorative accessories, flooring and more.
This is your chance to define what Blog Cabin’s cooking space will look and feel like. Remember, you can vote up to 10 times per day. And please invite your friends and family to participate!

• Posted at 11:11 am on January 1, 2013

1. i like the sheker cabinets ,the rolling island and the maple floorig .to me that is cottage/traditional,the outside
    matches the inside the house.chessy

chessy on February 7, 2013 at 11:13 pm
  2. The kitchen is the heart of the home, so warm and inviting is the key!

Megan runknrule on February 10, 2013 at 2:40 pm
  3. Love EVERYTHING so far and looking at the original house and all its furnishings reminded me so much of growing up in NC. Finding out the original owners were Robinsons makes me wonder if they might be kin…that would definately explain the nostalgic familiar feelings…It's going to be a wonderful place to live for some lucky person……………*crossing fingers that it could be me*

Andrea on February 11, 2013 at 4:28 pm
  4. Is awesome! truly a beach house, reminds me of my childhood and my older aunts and grandmother's homes. It looks like a home from the past full of happy memories, I want to start some memories of my own there!

donna smith on February 14, 2013 at 11:49 pm
  5. love the blog cabin. it is a beauty to behold.

ruby southern on March 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm
  6. Hi Mary, a very nice designing of the kitchen aspect is done I liked the maple wood flooring very much giving the kitchen its glow :) would love to have a kitchen like the one you have represented.. Keep posting would <3 to post for other awesome posts of yours too..

Floor Murals on May 6, 2013 at 7:51 am
  7. Hmmm…very good to find out, there have been without having a doubt numerous things that I had not notion of before.

how to win bids on quibids on May 6, 2013 at 4:35 pm
  8. ..Your post had provided me with another point of view on this topic. I have learned a lot from this post. ..

us floors on October 2, 2013 at 4:29 am
  9. Happy voting. I love open style kitchen. And the kitchen should be modern style with warm color tone.

Dream Bedrooms on November 12, 2013 at 10:49 pm