Jan 17

People’s Choice: Vote for Kitchen Features

Blog Cabin 2013 Kitchen Vote

Greetings!

Today, I invite you to vote for the kitchen floor plan, decorative accessories, flooring and more.
This is your chance to define what Blog Cabin’s cooking space will look and feel like. Remember, you can vote up to 10 times per day. And please invite your friends and family to participate!

• Posted at 11:11 am on January 1, 2013

1. not sure I thought the rolling iland would of had more vote but maybe not….but I sure do love blogging about yhis houe it is going to be graet and the kithcen is very importent part of the house at least it is to me I spend alot of time in there….but the whole house is wonderful and the location I just cant get over how wonderful it is <3

kathyfluta on January 29, 2013 at 12:48 am
  2. I can't wait ill wed. for the new voting in the new room i feel it is going to be fun

kathyfluta on January 29, 2013 at 12:52 am
  3. I'm new at this and can't see much in this picture of a very small, very white kitchen. Where are the drawers? I guess that the accessories would add color. I like the upper cabinets, but a shaker style would have added a little more charactor to the bottom cabinets and island.

Florence on January 29, 2013 at 12:12 pm
  4. Never had a New Home! This One is in my DREAMS!

Donna on January 29, 2013 at 2:38 pm
  5. I love the look of mixing the old with the new! This 1800's circa cottage is in a beautiful location for a family to start a tradition of having a family gettaway that they can pass down through the generations and make lots of a memories together!

Teresa Longerbeam on January 30, 2013 at 5:47 pm
  6. I definitely vote for the apron sink–in white. Kitchen should be bright and airy–like high ceilings and pendant lights. Thanks . :) ;)

Joyce on January 31, 2013 at 12:21 pm
  7. LOVE ,LOVE this cabin!!

Tina on February 1, 2013 at 9:24 pm
  8. Thanks UOwinner for that pinterest link…it does really help show some of the options for blog cabin..at least, shows how the options will look …. I have my favorites like the Bamboo flooring, some color in the back splash, fixed island (my family likes to be in kitchen so the seating there is good) but I could get used to it being mobile too..sink was not as crucial but double sink would be best… This is my first time blogging and am enjoying it. I, too, live in NC…it would be great to be at the beach!! Enjoyed all the comments!!

dotdinero on February 1, 2013 at 11:49 pm
  9. Just started this blog and am super excited….

Bec on February 2, 2013 at 5:50 pm
  10. For those of us who are older and/or disabled, please include options for wheelchair users.

OldHoosier on February 5, 2013 at 11:28 pm