Jan 15

Building Stronger; Maintaining Character

Blog Cabin 2013 Reframing Process

Today, I share a slideshow packed with images captured during the reframing process. Now’s your chance to take a closer look at the construction process; attention to detail will make all the difference as we proceed with the loving renovation of this historic home. Enjoy!

• Posted at 11:54 am on January 1, 2013

1. A good foundation is essential, good choice to redo.

Megan runknrule on February 11, 2013 at 12:21 pm
  2. A fantastic looking construction site. The process seems to be going really well, and I love the whole design of the house; I hope it gets completed soon.

yorkshireprofiles on March 11, 2013 at 10:08 am
  3. A fantastic looking construction site. The process seems to be going really well, and I love the whole design of the house; I hope it gets completed soon.

yorkshireprofiles on March 11, 2013 at 10:09 am
  4. With a house as robust as that, it will only be right to put in equally strong-looking furniture and decor. It wouldn't feel right if the overall structure overwhelmed the furnishings.

Jesse Ferguson on March 12, 2013 at 10:32 pm
  5. It doesn't seem like an overly big house – even with the second floor. One thing's for sure, the owners won't have to spend much on carpeting.

Sheldon Bufort on May 8, 2013 at 12:12 am
  6. I like the concept of building stronger, maintaining the character for it describes me that their is none you can say it is not your house…but it is says that it turn strong and looking good at all….

wooden floors on October 16, 2013 at 5:19 am