Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. I would love to start a new life with me and my future hubby, in this gorgeous cottage renovation!!!! The different DIY show celebrities having a hand on the different rooms and features makes it so worth watching the How it was made show on Sept 2!!!! Good Luck Everyone! I REALLY want this one, more than ever!

Shannon McKay on September 2, 2013 at 9:17 pm
  2. The only thing I can see wrong is there are no handicapped access availiable

Tom Macy on September 5, 2013 at 5:01 pm
  3. What a beautiful cottage this turned out to be. A winning combination of house history, and décor chosen by voters. I really enjoyed watching the house being built, and the sense of humor that went along with it. The relaxing out door area's will make it easy for a family to be able to enjoy the spectacular view of the beautiful beach. No matter rain or shine, this house was perfectly designed to provide comfort for a family while indoors, or out doors. The Robinson family have history of the home, and now a lucky winner will have the future!

000Rowand on October 5, 2013 at 1:27 pm
  4. cant wait to move in

kathy on October 10, 2013 at 10:34 am
  5. Please preserve the extensive panel flooring surfaces. will have to examine the under house though, water increases. This will be my Ya-Ya Sisterhood home. My grand kids will mature on these rich waters. Large display patio for resting outside on cots!! Can't delay to see all those cheerful encounters.
    custom blinds garanada hills

david booth on October 30, 2013 at 4:35 pm
  6. There is noticeably a lot to realize about this. I suppose you made some good points in features also.

siedem minut on November 1, 2013 at 2:43 pm