Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. Wonderful history, beautiful location, can't wait to help out with the renovations! If you need help with construction, call my husband, he needs to learn how to how to do renovations right! My husband did say it needs a Kegerator. We have lots of friends, so make sure the porch is big enough.

ginnykent on July 21, 2013 at 1:22 pm
  2. Awesome! Looks great!

Sam Cucinell on July 23, 2013 at 12:42 am
  3. Awesome place! Hope the winner appreciates all the
    Hard work n the gorgeous setting. Truly a blessing for the winner.

LDL on July 23, 2013 at 12:49 am
  4. I have dreamed of a cabin like this. It's over the rainbow! What a great job by all involved.

Vicki Bryat on July 31, 2013 at 11:58 am
  5. 448 seahorse drive…sounds wonderfully awesome! Looks fantastic and hoping to land this beautiful beachfront blog cabin 2013!!!

Jim on August 4, 2013 at 6:18 pm
  6. I absolutely LOVE…LOVE…LOVE this house! It would be soooo perfect for my family! Great job DIY!! B)

Debbie E. on August 14, 2013 at 2:01 pm
  7. So happy to see that you chose the beautiful NC Core Sound for this cabin makeover! NC is one of the most beautiful states in the country from the mountains to the coast! What an amazing transformation on the cabin. The DIY team has totally breathed new life into this cabin tucked away on the sound & given it a beautiful new facelift to match its beautiful view! All the little coastal accents & rustic pieces add to the cozy inviting feel of the cabin. The DIY team did an awesome job.

Angie on August 17, 2013 at 11:31 am
  8. SORRY PEOPLE, I've put in overtime prayers on this one, i'll pray you get the next one.

David Illar on August 20, 2013 at 5:12 pm
  9. I just picked up a Coastal Cool collection booklet about a week ago and just LOVE the colors! Then, I just happened to catch Blog Cabin 2013 last Monday and to my surprise, that is the colors being used for the blog cabin! It was great to see it live on TV and I love love love everything you have done for this renovation. I am now a huge fan and hooked on your show. We live in Savannah GA but have family in Utica NY and have been trying to pick a spot sort of in between that we could all meet up for family get together and this place would be the BOMB!!! I'm entering to win now!!! thanks for all of your inspiration!

Theresa on August 24, 2013 at 10:39 am