Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. Love my home in Bear Creek NC but would love to take a hop skip and a jump to New Bern on the weekends. My dream was to always have a beach get away for my entire family to enjoy. One day being able to retire at the beach if there is such a thing as retirement for us 80's children.a A place full of memories and a legacy to leave to our children's children. Praying I get the winning entry. Blessings come in all different packages maybe this is it!!!

Angie H. on May 16, 2013 at 11:10 pm
  2. I have enjoyed doing all the voting. It has really made me feel like my choices truly mattered. I entered all the time. It is a dream to even think that I have a chance at such an amazingly beautiful home. I'm just like everyone that as been following all the remodeling and happily voting for it's gorgeous turn out. I have my fingers crossed and I would love to be blessed with such a beautiful home.

MSDayDreamer50 on May 22, 2013 at 1:33 am
  3. i know that DIY IS THE DREAM TEAM THAT JUST MAKE DREAM COME TRUE WITH SO MANY TALENTED PEOPLE WHO KNOWS AND HAVE ALL PEOPLE IN MIND WHEN CREATING THAT WANT TO HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN LIFE

CARINTHIA on June 1, 2013 at 8:36 pm
  4. Hi,
    I was exploring Google Earth again today 6/1/2013, I had a nice surprise. Google Earth has updated there satellite imagery of the Atlantic NC area. You can now see Blog Cabin 2013 as work was in process. I believe it was from 2-4 months ago. I do love that area, It would be a great place to retire too!

aatwelld on June 1, 2013 at 8:55 pm
    • Hi!
      I was trying to find the house on google earth. Do you know the address?

Heidi on July 17, 2013 at 12:28 pm
  5. I will like to try to enter for the cabin it very nice and look good and I also love horse too.

wanda box on June 2, 2013 at 3:45 pm
  6. Its really an exciting news :-)

EPDM Coatings on June 4, 2013 at 2:16 am
  7. congrats! your amazing

Club Med Sandpiper on June 6, 2013 at 2:04 pm
  8. Love it all!!!

crystal schaub on July 2, 2013 at 9:05 am
  9. Winning this would be awesome and a dream come true! I am currently living in a Goodfellows Home that was built in 1849 and has 19 rooms in WNY, but to live in a "Newer" home in North Carolina would be just wonderful! Let the renovations begin! Then maybe you could "choose" this old house as your next blog cabin 2014! Just sayin', lol.

Julie Whitcomb on July 10, 2013 at 11:33 pm
  10. Vertical Blinds have been thought of as one of those necessary things that we really don't give much thought to.

johan abner on July 16, 2013 at 1:29 am