Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. I love florida where I was born and lived for a long time. The crystal coast blog cabin is calling me!!

shirley on April 22, 2013 at 12:29 am
  2. Has this already happened? I didn't see where to put in for this home. Is there a place to enter? Please let me know. Thank you so much :)

meme63912 on April 23, 2013 at 12:56 pm
  3. A great place for a vacation home

Jean on April 24, 2013 at 2:06 pm
  4. A Cabin on the Beach… WOW!!! I love it the most of all the house anyone has ever done. I love the beach and I love the way the house has a boat dock! What more can you ask for… A TRUE Crystal Coast Gem!!

snazzysan on April 24, 2013 at 4:04 pm
  5. There's a MEGA room in that cabin somewhere!?! I bet it's crafty…………………………..

Joey Scialabba on April 24, 2013 at 10:22 pm
  6. Oh! It's still cold in NY. I have my bathing suit packed and just waiting for that call that I won. I can see myself on the beach, wiggling my toes in the warm water then eating seafood on the front porch of this beaautiful house. So much details and wonderful people working on this coastal beauty. I hope I will be blessed.

Lillian A on April 25, 2013 at 11:49 pm
  7. I like the charm and the simplicity of the old house and the area. You don't see all the commerical surrounding, it gives you peace.

sandra loft on April 27, 2013 at 4:41 pm
  8. Pece and quiet. That's what I need. NY is getting too crowded. Would love to have this house with wide open space and see nature at its best. Just a simple place to live the rest of my remaining life. Toes in the water and yummy seafood by the sunset. If only! If onlyI was that lucky to win this beauty, my life would be complete.

Lillian A on April 27, 2013 at 7:44 pm
  9. where and when can we enter to win the Blog Cabin itself, I only see the voting for housewarming items and although I participate and like , I sure would LOVE a home?

Donna on April 29, 2013 at 2:14 pm
  10. Here, here! I'll definitely go there one of these days. Summer, be good to me.

Tina Brighton on May 7, 2013 at 5:05 am