Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. Well it was snowing in PA today. It would be nice to have a place down
    South to warm up. Jay

Jay Michajluk on March 25, 2013 at 8:09 pm
  2. Love it, it would be a dream come true.

Mike Gough on March 27, 2013 at 9:15 am
  3. Lived in N. C.all my life78 years,love the beach but have never been lucky enough to go very much.sure would love to have this house, but i'm never picked.I enter ever time one is given away but never been lucky. Dorothy Tyner.

DorothyTyner on March 28, 2013 at 10:59 am
  4. What a great location. Great water front, great beaches and a great, great reno like no other.

Kenneth Charles on March 28, 2013 at 9:20 pm
  5. Oh! It's still cold in N.Y. We still had snow flurry yesterday. Crazy! Still cannot see my crocus coming out. It would be nice to have a brand new warm house to go to. I must be dreaming. I entered soooooooooooooo many contest and never, never win! Once I won $1.00 on the lottery. This would be the best dream of my life. I wish something nice would happen to my family for once. my family would love walking on the beach and looking at the sunset. I hear there is great seafood in N.C.. Yum!! It's amazing all the work and devoted people to make such a beautiful home with lots of details. Keep up the good work!!

Lillian A on March 28, 2013 at 11:54 pm
  6. how do you try to win this ? I love it

pam on March 29, 2013 at 1:41 pm
  7. This looks like a very interesting project. a beautiful location, a beautiful home and a wonderful place to relax. I would really love to win this!!!!! This is the kind of place my husband and I could live until our lives are over, and a wonderful thing to pass on to our children.

Patricia Pattillo on March 31, 2013 at 1:40 pm
  8. Sweet dream! I don't want to wake up ;-)

Lana on March 31, 2013 at 7:20 pm
  9. This cottage woulf be my dream come true. I don't have much and this would be a real blessing. My husband and son can really enjoy themselves here like fishing. They both love fishing but around here in my next of the woods, they have slowly closed our local lakes because they built fancy house around them and don't like small rowboats in their backyard I guess. We have no place to fish. This would be a great place for my husband and son to spend quality time together before my son get too old and go off into the world. Oh! How I love this house. My bags are packed and waiting.

Lillian A on March 31, 2013 at 11:07 pm
  10. i hope they knock out a few walls and add more rooms – with a beach house – you know you're going to have a lot of guests! With 3 acres -there's plenty of room to expand!

tracy on April 5, 2013 at 5:52 am