Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the location of this little gem…can't wait to see it unfold into the beautiful beach house it is… :o ) have some long time family friends in the Carolina's and would love to have a GOOD reason to leave Washington State

kmwalker on March 15, 2013 at 3:43 pm
  2. Hello! Just finish voting. I really can see my family and I at this cottage. I can see myself sitting outdoors eating my lobster and baked potato, doing a little fishing on the docks after supper and as the sun goes down taking off my shoes and let my little toes wiggle in the sand as I sit on the beach to watch the sunset. Maybe I will be lucky to see one of those wild horses. I can also imagine waking up in this beautiful cottage. Waking up from my dream that this is really my home. The process to bulilt this home is amazing. To see it being bulit step by step make this house even more special. It's cold here in NY today with snow flurry, boy! oh boy! do I need a break. Being by the seashore and smelling the salt in the air. Please pick me!!!!!

Lillian Antoci on March 15, 2013 at 4:03 pm
  3. This is really a wonderful post… Its lot informative to me. Ur work is just awesome. It’s really praiseworthy…………..

rajin on March 17, 2013 at 3:58 am
  4. Miss Evelyn would be turning over in her grave if she saw what you guys did to her family home!!!!

NC Local on March 18, 2013 at 4:39 pm
  5. I'm glad that you will be doing this in my home State and just a hour from where I live. Now I know you guys are for real. I wish you would come crash our house and give us an update.
    From near Topsail Beach

Anita S. on March 18, 2013 at 9:30 pm
  6. O!h!! It's cold in NewYork. I see it's 58 degrees at the blog cabin. It snoweed here and it's raining and snowing together ask I type. I wish I was there already. I am still waiting for that call. I could have my toe sin the warm water. I need the big space. We are all crampped in a small 400 sq ft hpuse and no p;ace to turn aroound withour bumping into each other. It looks so peaceful at the blog cabin. I need peace from the fast pace pf NY. I waant to see the wild horses, smell the salt in the air and eat yummy seafood, sit by the outdoor fire ring at night and look at the stars. Oh! It's so beautiful. Can't wait to get my ticket to fly down and call this my new home.

Lillian Antoci on March 19, 2013 at 9:10 pm
  7. What a fantastic choice for the location and the house! They are both in one of the most beautiful part of the country. I live in NC and have lived in CA, AZ, PA, and NY. They all had their strengths, but NC is truly a treasure.

Great Job…looking forward to moving in…nudge nudge!

Steve on March 20, 2013 at 11:47 am
  8. This is amazing.. I liked it on fb and voted here, is that how you are entered to win or is there something else I should do? Thanks and wow what a wonderful location..

Michelle on March 22, 2013 at 11:28 am
  9. Sounds like a great adventure and the location is great!

Barbara Mills on March 22, 2013 at 5:19 pm
  10. I see the weather in Atlantic, NC is 50 today. It's cold again in NY and they say a chance of rain and snow AGAIN for Sunday/Monday. I am tired of the cold. Where is spring? I wish I was in Atlantic NC viewing the progress of the blog cabin. It looks so nice from here and warm. I have not seen any sign of spring yet. My bags are still packed waiting to go to my new home, the blog cabin. It has everything I need and its sooooooooooooo pretty!
    All the windows to let the sun in, all new and clean and big! I would get lost in that house compare to my small tiny, tiny house. I can walk the beach and get my exercise. OH! it's nice to dream!

Lillian A on March 22, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    • I just found it on Google maps after searching for weeks :) It shows the old cabin but the location is really nice and quiet looking. Lots of land to go along with your small strip of sandy beach and dock and wonderful cabin we've all helped design. This is toooooo exciting :)

chcricket on March 23, 2013 at 2:08 pm