Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. Can't wait to see all the new changes. Waiting to feast my eyes upon the end results. Would love to owwn a beach front home, I'm retired and wanting to get out of the centeral time zone. Hope I can win also, so I can take the family to the beach!

Thad Owens on March 1, 2013 at 9:23 pm
  2. Well I thought that the last house could not be beat….OMG!! this house and this location is AWESOME!! Would to have something to call my own, where me and the kids can go and hangout…my son is a little fish…I dont know where he got that from, cause its surely not from me. I can wait to see how this one turns out…LOVING IT

Trice Hanes on March 1, 2013 at 11:57 pm
  3. My favorite place to unwind is in the sun at the beach! I love french country and cottage style places! Can't wait to see how this dream cabin turns out!

Lisa A. Dhuet on March 5, 2013 at 5:15 pm
  4. Wow what an amazing location!!! I love the herringbone pattern in the entry! The old with the new is really blending well! Absolutely love it!

GiselleSpree on March 9, 2013 at 2:58 pm
  5. Love love love this. The location is amazing. The surrounding area is fantastic and the people are so friendly! This is going to be beautiful!

Shae Mckusick on March 9, 2013 at 3:07 pm
  6. Love love love this. The location is amazing. The surrounding area is fantastic and the people are so friendly! This is going to be beautiful!

Shae Mckusick on March 9, 2013 at 3:08 pm
  7. Love love love this. The location is amazing. The surrounding area is fantastic and the people are so friendly! This is going to be beautiful!

Shae Mckusick on March 9, 2013 at 3:08 pm
  8. Love love love this. The location is amazing. The surrounding area is fantastic and the people are so friendly! This is going to be beautiful!

Shae Mckusick on March 9, 2013 at 3:08 pm
  9. Love love love this. The location is amazing. The surrounding area is fantastic and the people are so friendly! This is going to be beautiful!

Shae Mckusick on March 9, 2013 at 3:09 pm
  10. Love love love this. The location is amazing. The surrounding area is fantastic and the people are so friendly! This is going to be beautiful!

Shae Mckusick on March 9, 2013 at 3:09 pm