Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. WOW, We have never been to the east coast yet and this looks so inviting. We will be taking a trip in the near future to the east coast. What a wonderful home to restore and the countryside by the ocean is unbelievable. This is the first time we have watched the DIY show and it is truly the most informative show on any type of home repair, remodel, etc. We never knew they took homes in various parts of the U.S and restored them and did a contest to win the home. How Nice is that! We will definitely entering the contest. LOVE,LOVE ,LOVE the shows!

Natalie J Tinsman on February 17, 2013 at 4:18 pm
  2. The house in Me is gorgeous but the new blog cabin location & cottage home is going to be a dream come true for one lucky family. The beach is such a perfect location. Can't wait to see the improvements made on that amazing property.

Tammy on February 17, 2013 at 4:53 pm
  3. What a location!!. You get the best of everything here..A quiet town, the ocean and lots of snow! What more could anyone want?

A. Hazell on February 17, 2013 at 5:20 pm
  4. Nice rustic cabin in nice area! I'm from NC and have been moving around with the Airforce since 2002. I'll be looking for a nice home in NC soon! I love the show, I do a lot of DIY with reclaimed wood. I go to the recycling center on the base and grab all the wood I want. From shipping pallets to 2×10's pulled from big skids, i always find something to do with them. I look forward to seeing the progress on this house!

Bobby on February 17, 2013 at 5:24 pm
  5. My husband and I love the area where this Blog Cabin is located – we live approximately 3 hours away from this beautiful coastal area — it is one of our most favorite places on the planet.

The Blog Cabin looks as if it is going to be incredible!!! Needless to say – we would be so-o-o HAPPY to win!!

Roger & Millie Queen

Millie Queen on February 17, 2013 at 5:40 pm
  6. What an amazing location! Can't wait to see what the team does with this cabin. My head is spinning just thinking of the possibilities and WOW all of the great treasures to repurpose. This will be fabulous inside and out!

Maura Lee on February 18, 2013 at 6:30 am
  7. Great cabin..so traditional. Right up my alley. Looking forward to it all.

cay on February 18, 2013 at 8:46 am
  8. Great cabin..so traditional. Right up my alley. Looking forward to it all. Just viewed the pics. Awesome start.

cay on February 18, 2013 at 9:12 am
  9. How about making it handicap accessable

mary on February 19, 2013 at 12:10 am
  10. Great Job on the Blog Cabin! Would love to win it! :)

Laura M on February 19, 2013 at 7:27 pm