Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. This is my first viewing of the site, I just watched my first episode of Blog Cabin

Phyllis Tiernan on February 13, 2013 at 12:17 pm
  2. Just discovered you on DIY…………I know!! I'm busy with my life. Looking forward to the beach house. Sorry I missed out on Waldoboro as it is a 45 min drive from my home. Can't wait to get started

hobbit on February 13, 2013 at 12:37 pm
  3. WOW~ So beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE this… always wanted to live on the beach or lake…. perfect setting! I love the 'homey-ness' of this jewel! Can't wait to see the finished product! This definitely has my name on it…..

Evelyne on February 13, 2013 at 4:16 pm
  4. I always dreamed of seaside leaving and a cabin is a wonderful choice, I am crazy excited to be a part of this awesome project!! Count me in!!

Marzena on February 13, 2013 at 7:56 pm
  5. wow!

vernon on February 14, 2013 at 1:50 pm
  6. Wow! Finally, somewhere close to home! We live in Burgaw, but this beauty would definitely prompt a quick move! I've been so focused on HGTV's Dream Home, I overlooked this gem! It looks like it's going to be beautiful, and it's in the best location!

Chris B on February 15, 2013 at 9:22 am
  7. I can see myself living there! What a great place for family reunions!

Willow on February 15, 2013 at 11:03 am
  8. The water is calling me.

Kathleen on February 16, 2013 at 8:23 pm
  9. Totally excited for the reno to begin and the voting on the products, makes me wonder how you are going to pull this off. Make sure you use no maintenance material for the pier.

ssjrmr66 on February 16, 2013 at 11:31 pm
  10. Love everything about this cabin, and watching and voting is so much fun. Boy could I use this cabin, some of my children live in Georgia and others live in Rhode Island, I could be right in the middle of them and maybe we could get together more often, I really need somewhere to live, I now go back and forth between my sisters and my children's home since my husband passed away. I would be the happiest person in the world to have my own place.

Marilyn Nacci on February 17, 2013 at 3:25 pm