Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. Keep it rustic. Not a lot of blue color, you have the ocean. Great location. Can't wait to see it.

mary shook on February 11, 2013 at 10:11 pm
  2. Living in the mountains of Colorado, we sure could use a beach getaway!!! Somewhere that my 6 kids could play in the water. Don't have too much of that out here!!! Love it! Keep up the great designing everyone!

Tami/colorado on February 12, 2013 at 10:17 am
  3. It looks awesome! I can't wait till its done. The location is just beautiful and the house has a lot of potential.

Alice Moore on February 12, 2013 at 10:33 am
  4. very very nice house, never been to maine always wanted to go

terry nauman on February 12, 2013 at 10:53 am
  5. I'm lovin' it!!

Christine on February 12, 2013 at 11:53 am
  6. Wow! I can't wait to see the transformation! When do we start entering the contest?

dapdiy on February 12, 2013 at 2:28 pm
  7. This is an awesome place. love the fact you kept the bricks from the old house that stated when it was built. I think it is awesome you are useing the old floors and wood from the house. That is the house and make it a sweetplace to live.
    Can't wait to win it and live there with all the old love that is there on the land.

Kathleen on February 12, 2013 at 8:57 pm
  8. After looking at the vidio, I feel that this place could do wonders for me and my wife. Cut all thetall grass and turn the grass to put down new grass. I like it.

Walter Kingsley on February 12, 2013 at 10:21 pm
  9. wow what a perfect idea, implementation of favorites of diy nation

keith on February 13, 2013 at 3:27 am
  10. Cabins are soooo cool. Can't wait!

Gin Moore on February 13, 2013 at 7:20 am