Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,400 Comments

1. Wow, what a great property. Can't wait to see how it all comes together!

jandas2 on February 9, 2013 at 2:34 pm
  2. A nice plunge pool and/or a nice jacuzzi on a deck to overlook the ocean think that would be a nice add on…;)

Errol Tolbert on February 9, 2013 at 4:01 pm
  3. This is an exciting time for the blog house. Cannot wait until the house is finished so we can see the house in all it's glory.

jane mixson on February 9, 2013 at 10:04 pm
  4. wonderful location can't wait to see the finished remodel.

craig fantino on February 9, 2013 at 11:48 pm
  5. This is the first cabin I'd want to keep if I won. It has all the natural surroundings that I find most relaxing. As a teacher and history buff, I could use some of my summer soaking up sun and Southern cultural history, as well at rejuvenating my body, mind and soul for the next school year. I will be surely blessed if I win.

Stephanie Burrs on February 10, 2013 at 12:55 pm
  6. I,m ready to sign up and enter to win. Where can I do that now?/

Leone on February 10, 2013 at 3:58 pm
  7. great !!!!!! a real cabin, this is going to be fun

Walter on February 10, 2013 at 7:17 pm
  8. johan smith on February 11, 2013 at 1:37 pm
  9. Can't wait to see progress, love to watch active rehabs. Did my own a few years ago lots of fun.

Deb Taurman on February 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm
  10. Love the location, and everything about it. Just a couple hours from my hometown. A place where I have always dreamed of retiring. I just retired so now I'm just waiting for a miracle!!!

Djamey on February 11, 2013 at 8:20 pm