Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. The location has beautiful scenery!!

Bobbie Bates on February 6, 2013 at 5:14 pm
  2. I'm ready!!!!

Tracy on February 6, 2013 at 9:19 pm
  3. That is going to be an amazing restore!!! I cant wait to see who wins it! If its me, Im having a beach party and you are all invited :)

Shannon Mc on February 7, 2013 at 1:55 am
  4. I truly enjoy watching the activity and voting on the materials. Thank you for allowing me to participate.

Georgine on February 7, 2013 at 9:59 am
  5. I agree with the other bloggers, "I AM EXCITED"! I can't wait to see each step develop!!

I AM RAINCLOUD on February 7, 2013 at 2:31 pm
  6. This is the most beautiful cabin I have ever seen. It is just perfect for a large family and get togethers. With life and work being so crazy, could you imagine having such a great place to spend time. Every day would be a vacation!!! FANTASTIC!!

TweenParrott on February 7, 2013 at 2:45 pm
  7. Love the location, love the house and what yu are doing with it! I'll taske it anyday!

Kathy on February 7, 2013 at 4:23 pm
  8. I recently moved to NC from the west coast and would love….LOVE to win this home….gorgeous location…great bones of a home to start with…..PERFECT!! This west coast RN can positively see herself living there!!

Peggy on February 7, 2013 at 5:53 pm
  9. I like what they started on.I hate you.

Anthony Bridgette on February 8, 2013 at 11:21 am
  10. this is so cool. i live near by where HGTV is doing the cabin. i never expected HGTV to come to my town. :D

cail on February 8, 2013 at 8:43 pm