Oct 24

Explore the Blog Cabin 2013 Location

The time has finally arrived: To announce the location of Blog Cabin 2013. Watch our exclusive announcement video, then explore a gallery of gorgeous “before the renovation” photos and the “as is” floor plan. Enjoy!

• Posted at 9:13 am on October 10, 2012

1,399 Comments

1. Can't wait to see how things progress. Love the location!!!! Warm water, sun and temps so perfect for
    outdoor activities!!!!

Dolores on February 3, 2013 at 12:37 pm
  2. Wow!! I am ready to move in. This is so my style and I love the water. I live in Kentucky and although we mostly think of ourselves as "Southerners", we really are also on the cusp of the Midwest. I am really tired of the cold weather and have never wanted to relocate to Florida, so this looks divine!!

Kimmi on February 3, 2013 at 2:43 pm
  3. OMG! ILove it so much now I may cry. I love that vanity sink made from the antique dresser w/mirror have always dreamed of having one. So many parts I love that staircase, built-ins and location, location, location . . .I'm really looking forward to this season!

Deb Pendray on February 3, 2013 at 4:04 pm
  4. Just great!!! What a wonderful location/property/water and the dock will be terrific for a lucky winner. It is really fun to vote for all the interesting things you will be doing with this property. Thanks for the fun. New Bern is such a great location, Kiawah Island is still my favorite.

grateful4 on February 3, 2013 at 6:30 pm
  5. Love the location, can't wait to watch the updates. I think it should be "beachy" and cozy. Porches to enjoy the ocean breezes and aged wood accents would be perfect. Great choice of locations!

Cheri Jackson on February 5, 2013 at 9:58 am
  6. I really don't have any pertinate comments outside of you go Blog Cabin. You always have the best & most beautiful design ideas. I love them & would be so excited if I were chosen to be the winner of the Blog Cabin 2013.

Candy Hopkins on February 5, 2013 at 8:44 pm
  7. We are looking to retire in North Carolina! This house would be perfect!!! Love it!

Deborah on February 6, 2013 at 12:48 am
  8. wow… that's a pretty awesome location!!! I want to live there!!!!!

Janice Tarlecki on February 6, 2013 at 2:13 pm
  9. I'm so excited to see the old cabin made new.

Barbara Tier on February 6, 2013 at 3:37 pm
  10. Wow how beautiful! This is going to be FUN!! :) )

susan Doucette on February 6, 2013 at 5:05 pm